Ritual Supporter Packs End Soon

Where are the events prior to 3.15 launch? Endless Delve please?!
"
Fapmobile wrote:
"
Jerle wrote:
Hope 3.15 injects some real hype and return my optimism for the game. 3.14 had been a major disappointment for me on several count.

*How* can you do 40 challenge in a league and call it a "major disappointment"?
You've literally done everything the league offers, probably multiple times.

It’s very easy to explain. You do it because you “can” and “know” how to, and you are use to it, as Jerle is. But, enjoying it is a whole different pair of shoes. And this league is plainly NOT ENJOYABLE for a lot of people, and this is while we will be putting the fact that some of the challenges are gated behind rng spawn rate aside. Don’t know if you realize but folks who are chasing the 40/40 or even 36/40 accomplishments raged from the day one about trailmaster and so on.

And, if you compare the actual end game from Ritual to Ultimatum you will realize that for some folks - like myself - the nerfs to existing content killed a lot of fun. Nerfs to fracturing deli maps or the top blueprints, nerfs to deep delve, nerfs to drop rates and target farming via global drops, nerfs to delirium, and nerfs to crafting (bases and harvest), those things severely limited our options for late game farming.

We all play the game because we love it but what is happening and what has happened already is a big disappointment.
Persistence makes impossible possible, possible likely and likely definite. Yep, Mirror will drop eventually -_-
"
Fapmobile wrote:
"
Jerle wrote:
Hope 3.15 injects some real hype and return my optimism for the game. 3.14 had been a major disappointment for me on several count.

People have it as a goal. i really wanted to do 40/40 aswell but this league was sooo bad and i just couldnt play it for so long
Yes
░░░░░░░░▄▄▄▀▀▀▄▄███▄░░░░░
░░░░░▄▀▀░░░░░░░▐░▀██▌░░░░
░░░▄▀░░░░▄▄███░▌▀▀░▀█░░░░
░░▄█░░▄▀▀▒▒▒▒▒▄▐░░░░█▌░░░
░▐█▀▄▀▄▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▌░░░░░▐█▄░░ We Miss U Le Toucan
"
N4rk0tyk wrote:
"
Fapmobile wrote:
"
Jerle wrote:

It’s very easy to explain. You do it because you “can” and “know” how to, and you are use to it, as Jerle is. But, enjoying it is a whole different pair of shoes. And this league is plainly NOT ENJOYABLE for a lot of people, and this is while we will be putting the fact that some of the challenges are gated behind rng spawn rate aside. Don’t know if you realize but folks who are chasing the 40/40 or even 36/40 accomplishments raged from the day one about trailmaster and so on.

And, if you compare the actual end game from Ritual to Ultimatum you will realize that for some folks - like myself - the nerfs to existing content killed a lot of fun. Nerfs to fracturing deli maps or the top blueprints, nerfs to deep delve, nerfs to drop rates and target farming via global drops, nerfs to delirium, and nerfs to crafting (bases and harvest), those things severely limited our options for late game farming.

We all play the game because we love it but what is happening and what has happened already is a big disappointment.

Thank you for elaborating what I was too tired to elaborate. I still think this game has great potential - I won’t still be hanging around here otherwise. But the past league is certainly one of the lowest point in recent memory.
IGN: JerleNecroDD/JerleNecroRuthless
Harvest is the BEST league EVER. Deterministic crafting ftw.
How will POE2 and POE coexist?
GG's
The Renegade Support pack is the only supporter pack I have purchased multiples of, in order to have many demon imp pets. :)
I haven't purchased one of these packs, does this make me a bad person for not falling for the rng game? I'd say...nope.
"
Reinier11 wrote:

It's cool to vent fam; so let me express things from my view too. If you don't want to see, it's cool ^ ^

(P.S if anyone is going to read my perspective, I hope you have an open mind to other perspectives and view points as well ^ ^)

It's true, they nerfed gearing up quite a bit. They semi-nerfed or changed how many mechanics worked too so there's a lot of people that aren't used to how the new stuff goes along.

But I don't agree that you need to play 100h a week to get decent gear; not at all. For one, we have streamers that we can consider 'working class' exiles; or basically people who have jobs irl (or do other stuff other than poe) and can't play poe as much. I think some of them can only play around 3-5 hours a day. I think one example would be 'ItsYoji' (you can check him out in Youtube, really neat guy).

I'm also an example of a 'working class' exile: since I only get to play 2-3 hours a day because I'm trying to focus on my studies right now. However, believe it or not, I make around 15-20 exalts a week; so that's around 4 exalts every day or almost 1.5ex an hour. I know some people will say I'm bluffing but here's my loot just from playing yesterday:

(My record for exalts this league is currently 120 exalts too. 3 Exalts is admittedly is not a lot; but 3 exalts everyday 'will' stack up enough. In addition to that, I know many are having a hard time just getting 1 exalt a day, so I'm not trying to brag; I'm just showing validity to my claim/s)

If there's something I learned in path of exile, and something I was able to apply in life as well, it's that it is not the amount of time you play or do something that helps you get further:

It's knowledge. or at least knowing enough information to get you through the game

In case you're wondering; I'm not playing a meta-build, not at all these past couple leagues. I used to yes, it was because I wasn't used to playing poe after a very... very long Hiatus (I first started playing during Perandus League then stopped after Essence. I then returned just before Delirium League was ending. My old account was deleted along with the Garena version of PoE) I needed something to get me back on my feet and re-learn the basics of poe. Once I got that down; I learned how to make builds.

I started learning how builds work cause that's how you'll play the game; its where I will revolve my currency gaining strategies from

After I made my build/s, that's when I started working on and researching 'how' I can get the currency for those builds. Currency to start and to upgrade later on; That's where scaling your build and strategies will take place.

I had researched on how to make currency, how to get capital for that, and what I can do to get a consistent amount of currency my way. Started with 10c an hour, then 30, then 80, until eventually I was getting 1-3 exalted orbs.

I hope I didn't offend anyone, I don't mean to. I'm not bragging either, I'm just trying to show that its okay to not have enough time to play the game; It's about 'how' you play and 'how' much you know about it.

Just like in life, we don't have much time; it's about how we spend that time that makes it beautiful ^ ^

-Reinier11

Great reply, thanks for reading.

Much of my problem is play style and something I can only describe as sensations while playing.

Had a lvl 100 and 40/40 for the first time during Ritual, probably made over 1k ex that league (also had 500h played). For once in over 5 years playing, I reached a point I probably couldn't improve my build anymore, it was awesome (only improvement remaining was a shav's with a +1 gems, that I needed right colors and right lightning resist for a balanced wise oak, tried 7 times and didn't happen).

I know my avg ex/h isn't good, specially considering I made 600ex just with a watcher's. I afk a lot and like doing some diverse content instead of farming the best way I can. I can maybe get 1ex/h.

(Kinda talking about chaos and ex only, I don't liquidate other currency)

My point is that game was fit for my play style, kinda isn't anymore. I feel I either have to stress mysefl with effective playstyle and content, or stress myself because I can't really do content.

Your rates are awesome. I totally consider bragging allowed, specially after what I just said. I'm proud of my lvl 100 CoC and 40/40.

Again, thanks for the reply and best of luck, exile.
Where is the 3.15 announcement? Karazhan is f**** boring

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info