Ritual Supporter Packs End Soon

"
Ruffleberg wrote:
"
dkdmvs wrote:
Just do a flashback league of one or multiple leagues (like you have done it before) until POE2 is ready. It's worthless to keep spending development team time and costs. Why push players into playing obviously reskinned and/or readapted content over and over again? This is destroying the interest of a big part of your player base just for the sake of "releasing".

You do understand that PoE 2 is just an alternate campaign to the current mapping system?

The temporary league cycle is GGGs business model.

While it is indeed the same game, it is also major overhaul of the game's system. This something a lot of players are looking forward to, a breathe of fresh air.
Still waiting for MTX preview
Pls let us also upgrade to the first blood supporter pack
Rare is a breath of living air. The miasma is inescapable. Legit official communication. ^^
Shut up and take my money! Oh wait, you already have 😆 <3
Hope they drop the 3.15 announcement info and release schedule today :)
What I'm really looking forward to (hope it happens) is rigging the old models with the new animations cause that will really freshen up the experience at least for now, until POE2 drops... in a few lockdowns from now :D
I would love to get supporters pack, but I think is too expensive for Perú :(, at leat for me lol
Nice announcement for the announcement cant wait! Woot!
no free box? :(
買啦!買啦!那一次不買了XD
Hope 3.15 injects some real hype and return my optimism for the game. 3.14 had been a major disappointment for me on several count.
IGN: JerleNecroDD/JerleNecroRuthless
Harvest is the BEST league EVER. Deterministic crafting ftw.
How will POE2 and POE coexist?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info