Ritual Supporter Packs End Soon

"
dkdmvs wrote:
Just do a flashback league of one or multiple leagues (like you have done it before) until POE2 is ready. It's worthless to keep spending development team time and costs. Why push players into playing obviously reskinned and/or readapted content over and over again? This is destroying the interest of a big part of your player base just for the sake of "releasing".

hey maybe you shouldn't play arpgs
Last edited by iGanon on Jun 27, 2021, 10:05:59 PM
I spend near $200 before in POE.

The our MTX's allowed to pay near to $50 mln. of dividends to TOP-management of GGG in 2020.
And seems they lost interest to pleasure ordinary gamers (

Ultimatum was the first league when I can't spent any $1 to GGG.

I will ready to renew my financial support to GGG, after they do my Quality Of Life in POE:
1. Understandable craft (for 99% casuals, like me)
2. Trading system (as in ALL of other MMO)
3. Flasks piano
4. AOE-looting

All other aspects in POE - is acceptable for me, or even great.

Resume:
I will renew my regular payments to GGG, only when they do QOL (pay for job):
1. Craft
2. Trading
3. Flasks piano
4. AOE-looting

GGG, just do your work well.
Sincere, good luck.
Hugs.
Last edited by SantaClaus1024 on Jun 28, 2021, 9:54:22 AM
Hit level 95, half way decent gear, nothing amazing, but fairly decent.
Killed awakener 5 barely.
Died to numerous other end game bosses, many times.
After investing so much time and Exalted into the build, just sucks dying so many times to all the end game bosses. I know this build is one of the best at map clear and the Low Life Shavs variation is better for killing bosses, but after wasting so much time "Grinding", I got burnt out and stopped playing a few weeks into the league. I think there is still a huge disconnect on what the community wants and what GGG is delivering. Would be awesome if I didn't have to have a specific build, invest hundreds of exalted orbs, or make a 2nd character just to kill end game bosses. Hard to justify spending $ on a game I spend 2 weeks playing every few years. Feelsbadman
3.15 !! let's go!
https://www.pathofexile.com/
First played during Abyss League.
Bought my first supporter pack: Harvest Core Supporter Pack hours before Ultimatum launched; Huge mistake.

Keen to get the Aesir Supporter Pack but shall see how GGG react to the community and how the launch go.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info