Will Ultimatum Become a Core Game Mechanic?

i don't understand how ppl are having trouble finding the trialmaster maybe it's because i actually EXPLORE THE ZONE(i know what a novel idea) instead of always zooming just to the end and only going over a small portion of the area

+ it's not THAT fricken hard to see what's going on though chaotic yes but do you expect path of exile to just be a walk in the park or something?

might i add this was on the current version of the game and not just more near the start of the league so you only have your self to blame for not finding the trialmaster if you don't actually explore
Last edited by runeknight on Jun 30, 2021, 5:03:02 AM
"
Fletley wrote:
See the trial master AGAIN? with a lvl 91 char (100+ hour playtime) doin endgame stuff never encountered him. not even once.

I've seen him 3 times (it's a crap fight though), I swear it's related to concurrent ultimatum wins as I didn't see him at all until I min/maxed my character enough to steam roll any ultimatum.
"
runeknight wrote:
i don't understand how ppl are having trouble finding the trialmaster maybe it's because i actually EXPLORE THE ZONE(i know what a novel idea) instead of always zooming just to the end and only going over a small portion of the area

+ it's not THAT fricken hard to see what's going on though chaotic yes but do you expect path of exile to just be a walk in the park or something?

might i add this was on the current version of the game and not just more near the start of the league so you only have your self to blame for not finding the trialmaster if you don't actually explore

Err....they mean the boss, not the map encounter.....
damn and i wanted to leave collecting ultimatum uniques for the next leage ;-;
"
DeeUU8938 wrote:
"
runeknight wrote:

wait there is a boss? i did not know that was what they were going on about
Last edited by runeknight on Jun 30, 2021, 5:16:22 AM
"
runeknight wrote:
"
DeeUU8938 wrote:
"
runeknight wrote:

wait there is a boss?

Ahahahahahaha.......exactly lol.
"
Fletley wrote:
See the trial master AGAIN? with a lvl 91 char (100+ hour playtime) doin endgame stuff never encountered him. not even once.

91 in 100 hrs? lmao!!! ofc you never saw him... you died in all the ultimatums before wave 6
F. Who is going to Shittalk me now while mapping?
I didnt know i needed that in my life - but i do.
Cris said in teaser, Ultimatum last waves are going to be so hard. That wasn't the case. I was disappointed. Getting last waves are just wonky RNG. I am still expecting hard waves scale like delve. If not, give endless waves Ultimatum.
Last edited by GaripFikir on Jun 30, 2021, 5:39:37 AM
"
svetoslaw wrote:
"
While we do like things to be challenging, we currently feel that there are too many monsters spawning within the tight space of the circle and too many things going on at once.

That's how most of the game feels for me nowadays.

+1

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info