Will Ultimatum Become a Core Game Mechanic?

For me the worst league ever. if you dont have a extrem tanky char you get oneshot in every ultimatum after wave 4 or 5. It wasnt posible to see the mobs or mostly the bottom effects. You only see the death screen and dont know why.

We have with breach and ritual similar way of playing and bring back Cadiro for the reward buying.

For me let the league mechanic die.
seem legit when my mom talk about what good for my future. who the fuk care about it too easy... it not like 9999999999%of player finished the without dying... play your card and plz do it right or im out..
I'm glad Ultimatum didn't make it to the core game.
I really didn't like it at all.. at least not how it was implemented.

If it will ever come back I hope it'll be greatly improved.
"
turtlex3 wrote:
BUFF SPECTRAL THROW

yep i agree , while I was watching some twitch gameplays
Hell no. Harvest, Heist and Ultimatum. Burn them all. POG for new expansion :) Hopefully coming differences ( not like same league mechanics ) like Delirium or Breach or Abyss or Blight etc. Please just make difference mechanic :)
Ultimatum is fine, bring it back soon.
Tala moana, warriors.
I dunno what u are speaking about, guys.
Ofc at the beginning of league ultimatums were pain in the hole, but thats poe, not some casual d3 sheet, what did u expect.
I made super squishy build this league, nearly 0 armor and only 4.5k ES and did ulti wave 9 ez pz, boss is another thing but still down too, also every wave10 reward was 1ex minimum. Noice!
Ulti was a lot more fun than ritual for me, i feel sad that its not going core.
But, i felt weird about simulacrums this league. Its like not rewarding at all anymore. Feelsbadman.
Anyway, keep up the good job GGG, i like ur game and waiting for 3.15 <3

BUFF SPECTRAL THROW!!!1!!11
Last edited by SoulFullOfEvil on Jun 30, 2021, 6:58:39 AM
This was a really good league. It was rewarding for the average player and held my attention longer than any other. It really drove home the importance of good defences which made me more confident in my gameplay. as the weekend worrier that I am I got the boss down twice.
Biggest Problem:
Minor lag while a new wave appears could result in insta death. No way to fight back if you are locked in place and just watch your HP bar go down unable to fire off a skill or teleport away.

Big Problem: Rarity of Trailmaster fight. This season I played A LOT and have him show up 3 times. 2 of them in blue maps when I just hunted Bosses for Maven. It felt there was no point in alching and vaaling Maps since it only made the Ultimatums harder with no extra reward.

Small Problem: Another league of fighting Mops inside a circle. And this time Maven wasn't new anymore so it felt like Ritual, just more deadly.

Now a suggestion: leave Ultimatum circles out for good but have Trailmaster show up randomly after completing all kinds of league mechanics. Yeah you go directly to his boss room where he offers you a price of fight him personally for something bigger.
"
"we currently feel that there are too many monsters spawning within the tight space of the circle and too many things going on at once."

What an understatement :-D

There is NO tactical combat going on in ultimatums. It is impossible to see anything, and all you can do is to spam area damage and hope you don't die.
Last edited by Cyzax on Jun 30, 2021, 6:45:55 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info