Will Ultimatum Become a Core Game Mechanic?

In my opinion ultimatum was the worst leauge ever, pls delete this shit and never bring back into game.
Yes!That's means no more tight space league in 3.16
"
item fountain being turned off

Yes, please turn the fountains off for ALL POE encounters :)
Great news for me, Ultimatum is my least favourite mechanic so far.
For me, Ultimatum was a nice league, even better than Ritual as a mechanic. Sad to see it go. Please don't bring it back watered down, the mob density is what made it fun. The only gripe I have as everyone else is the spawn rate of the trialmaster. Other than that, great league tbh.
If u want to prune something, please remove older (useless) bloat like Perandus, Torment, Rogue Exiles and the likes.

And for the love of god, please make splinters/shards stack and help your players not get RSI problems (I am starting to feel my wrists as well). It's the least you can do.
Thanks and keep up the great work.
<3 PoE
This is a terrible take on Ultimatum balancing.
IGN: MyOtherRangerDied // DontBeStupidAndDieAgain // GenericSporkerWitch
https://google.com
Phew, Ultimatum was, ultimately, a terrible terrible league mechanic.
i hope you don't shit again on our time with something like ritual or ultimatum ! just fking care like we do!
"
While we do like things to be challenging, we currently feel that there are too many monsters spawning within the tight space of the circle and too many things going on at once.

That's how most of the game feels for me nowadays.
- GRaveChilD
"
LogazdoR wrote:
In my opinion ultimatum was the worst leauge ever, pls delete this shit and never bring back into game.

Agree. Not best league at all.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info