Will Ultimatum Become a Core Game Mechanic?

"
now question, 16 or 26 hmm

"
Prov1eh wrote:
you let heist go core but not ultimatum? what

are you actually insane? lol

ultimatum is a circle of monsters swarming people, which for a lot of builds, just wrecks them.

how can you say it should go core over heist? give me a reason why heist is a bad league, apart from doors (if you're lazy)? that's literally the most stupid thing I've heard all week. it's full of cool juicy content with good rewards

ultimatum was not a great mechanic overall, and they've made a good decision not putting it core at the moment.

good decision GGG! i know when you bring it back it will be nice
IGN: TitanVaolox
Last edited by Dakrath on Jun 30, 2021, 8:45:11 AM
thank you ggg
you guys can even remove it completely and i will not even think about it
"
Dakrath wrote:

are you actually insane? lol

ultimatum is a circle of monsters swarming people, which for a lot of builds, just wrecks them.

how can you say it should go core over heist? give me a reason why heist is a bad league, apart from doors (if you're lazy)? that's literally the most stupid thing I've heard all week. it's full of cool juicy content with good rewards

ultimatum was not a great mechanic overall, and they've made a good decision not putting it core at the moment.

good decision GGG! i know when you bring it back it will be nice

Its another layer of side progression that PoE already has to many. Ultimatum is non invasive. What they could do is put ultimatum in maps only and ritual pre-maps only where it was the best.
Last edited by kuciol on Jun 30, 2021, 8:49:39 AM
"
JJJaaaMMM wrote:
I just hope next league they come up with something unique and challenging - like an in-map mechanic where you run around like a headless chicken in a closed circle until a timer runs out. That would be awesome - cant wait.

That needs to be a decoration - a circle with a chicken running around it nonstop.
i fine with this not going core. its alright, its a fun mechanic and theres no reason why it couldnt have a place in a game like this but theres no desperate need for it either. its not bringing something radical to the party and with so much stuff in the game i think content really needs to justify itself at this point.
Release the new league , this circle madness doesnt work. [Removed by Support]
THE DEEP SMELL OF YOU.. DANGEROUSLY MATCHES THE PERFUME INSIDE OF ME..
IT MUST BE MY HEART YOU ARE AFTER..
IT MUST BE MY LUNGS YOU ARE BREATHING FROM..
WE ARE NOT THE WINNERS OR THE LOSERS..
OH BABY WE ARE THE FIGHT ! ! !
Last edited by Ian_GGG on Jun 30, 2021, 8:57:07 AM
"
Snorkle_uk wrote:
i fine with this not going core. its alright, its a fun mechanic and theres no reason why it couldnt have a place in a game like this but theres no desperate need for it either. its not bringing something radical to the party and with so much stuff in the game i think content really needs to justify itself at this point.

I feel the same. I like Ultimatum but not enough to care if it’s pulled from the game. On performance alone I would have rather had Ultimatum in the game vs. Ritual which still hoses my framerate to a slideshow more often than not. I didn’t have any trouble with Ultimatum. I also prefer the instant reward structure of Ultimatum vs Ritual - but whatever.
✰CARD✰ The Survivalist
I can’t buy any more big supporter packs because the forum only supports showing 7 legacy tags.
Ultimatum sucks, change my mind.
You want to make it easier??? It already was too easy as is. I'm all for improving mechanics before they go core, but that's a red flag.

It's a little weird this is where the quality control takes a step back and not when you decided to bring Harvest back, which you should have never done and we're still stuck with a problematic league mechanic that always finds a way to be both boring and broken. Take that out to the repair shop with Ultimatum too, and leave it there.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info