Will Ultimatum Become a Core Game Mechanic?

Last edited by Haqutta on Jun 30, 2021, 6:30:32 PM
I enjoyed the league mechanic. Understood about loot explosion but that seems to be a problem with the game in general?

Please find a better way to let us fight the trial master in the future. So annoying playing the league for a month straight and seeing him like 3 times. Makes doing challenges conditionally too RNG. This same comment goes with any future boss encounter. No reason to hide the content people want to play behind pure chance with no fragment/mercy system.

Can't wait to see what is next!
The monsters and projectiles don't render fully in Vulkan for me. That means constant death due to not actually seeing who or what is attacking me. I would prefer GGG fix the performance issues first before trying to add in more bloat to core.
I like the trialmaster - he kind of always seemed like a grumpy uncle that was always trying to push you to do better. In the rare occasions I could keep winning, it was fun to see how salty he became about it. There was a lot of satisfaction in that.

Overwhelming was right when it came to the monsters. The only build I've made this league that was able to keep up was a max block counterattacking gladiator, and even he died frequently from the archers off screen.

My 3.15 predictions: RIP exsanguinate, death by adjustments. Maybe nerf to spellslinger. Winter orb and arcanist brand will not be touched and remain dead.

+1 on "please buff spectral throw" in the mode of giving it a more interesting mechanic than it currently has (to keep it on par with other newer skills.)

Please please please do better this coming league than the start of Ult - I needn't remind anyone of the huge trainwreck that was league launch.
Last edited by VoidDragon437 on Jun 30, 2021, 7:39:24 PM
yes, i want ultimatum in core. i like it
Ultimatum sucks. let it die like how you let harvest die.
"
TheAshmaker wrote:
So clueless. They saw retention numbers and assume its because the league mechanic sucked and not their other decisions. JFC GGG is out of touch.

--

I'm with you on this. I liked Ultimatum good enough - frankly it was slightly better than Ritual IMO. But the overall nerfs and the horrible league start really took a toll on my enthusiasm. I usually play a lot - this league I lasted 2 weeks which had not happened to me since Synthesis. (and yes I know they fixed Synthesis eventually but I had already given up).
Last edited by MrWonderful99 on Jun 30, 2021, 10:38:08 PM
what woild be nice:
completely delete harvest. 100% delete it.
add Ultimatum, nice rewards, a lot of monsters: real arena of survival. very good exp farm.
https://valid.x86.fr/cache/banner/22t8mi-2.png
IGN @SexyMilf
only low skill/lazy players will cry because their own character is cannon fodder, they cant make a build that can beat Ultimatum Encounter.
https://valid.x86.fr/cache/banner/22t8mi-2.png
IGN @SexyMilf
I never one time got to encounter the Trialmaster. That was the dumbest f*cking mechanic I have yet to see for a league. why in the name of Zeus' butthole did this encounter have to be so low-spawned? You really need to reevaluate the challenge list going forward if you want to make the new encounters so rare.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info