Will Ultimatum Become a Core Game Mechanic?

"
MrWonderful99 wrote:
"
TheAshmaker wrote:
So clueless. They saw retention numbers and assume its because the league mechanic sucked and not their other decisions. JFC GGG is out of touch.

--

I'm with you on this. I liked Ultimatum good enough - frankly it was slightly better than Ritual IMO. But the overall nerfs and the horrible league start really took a toll on my enthusiasm. I usually play a lot - this league I lasted 2 weeks which had not happened to me since Synthesis. (and yes I know they fixed Synthesis eventually but I had already given up).

Don't worry, GGG spent no effort or time at all fixing Ultimatum this league, or anything at all.

They completely abandoned this league, and then pikachu surprise, the league was a shitshow and they now are not confident in making the league content go core any time soon.

I can't wait to see what they saw as important improvements next league to do, compared to how they handled this one.
So essentially each trial will grant only trial rewards. I can dig that. Juststop making half the trial rewards worthless vender fodder. I hope to see I brought back in 3.16. I really did enjoy the content and never thought there was too much going on.

:/ Granted, had I not updgraded my RAM over Christmas I might have had a different story with the game crashing.
Nice
Well the unique Ulti items need to drop from somewhere. Its true Ultimatums give alot exp but apart from the exp Ulti is nothing special. So yea Ultimatum needs to be improved a little.
<*)))><
Ults were pretty good when levelling up, especially SSF. Would be good to see its return in the future as part of the campaign. In HC definitely risk vs reward. For late game, they (loot) were crap & monotonous.

I agree with other ppl, lots of content needs culling.

Pls develop Delve further, truly a game within a game that you can play endlessly in conjunction with maps (Sulphite farming).
Hypeee
I didn't care for this league mechanic at all. I barely played this league compared to others and even when I did play I skipped nearly every ultimatum because I just didn't like it. Even if it had gone core, I'd probably still end up ignoring it.
"
JoeShmo wrote:
"
MrWonderful99 wrote:
"
TheAshmaker wrote:
So clueless. They saw retention numbers and assume its because the league mechanic sucked and not their other decisions. JFC GGG is out of touch.

--

I'm with you on this. I liked Ultimatum good enough - frankly it was slightly better than Ritual IMO. But the overall nerfs and the horrible league start really took a toll on my enthusiasm. I usually play a lot - this league I lasted 2 weeks which had not happened to me since Synthesis. (and yes I know they fixed Synthesis eventually but I had already given up).

Don't worry, GGG spent no effort or time at all fixing Ultimatum this league, or anything at all.

They completely abandoned this league, and then pikachu surprise, the league was a shitshow and they now are not confident in making the league content go core any time soon.

I can't wait to see what they saw as important improvements next league to do, compared to how they handled this one.

Hahaha could not agree more. This game lost purpose and became such a boring grind fest, fck me this game got stale.
Last edited by OrlocTheEternal on Jul 1, 2021, 6:43:11 AM
It will not be missed.
3.15 better not be shit fest like the last few league launches.
Any player can design a build that works,
but it takes a casual player to design a build that barely works.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info