Will Ultimatum Become a Core Game Mechanic?

I'm so glad that Lagtimatum doesn't become a core mechanics !
"
Mas7erBroda wrote:
It just feels like the time spent was doing more of past league content than the current challenge league content. I think future leagues need to focus more on the current challenge league.

I'm with you on this one, however after adding core content to core content to core content, that's what will happen more and more with each league.
"
Frogfriend wrote:
Upsetting news. Massive packs of monsters spawning in Ultimatums are very fun. There are much worse leagues that ended up going core.

Also, the constant tantalizing chance that the next Ultimatum may be the one that goes all the way to 10 and gives a Trialmaster keeps every encounter exciting! My adrenaline starts increasing as the wave count rises higher and it's a lot of fun.
Warbands, Tempest, Torment are three i can list. Tempest is literally "hope you get a corrupting tempest". Warbands is quite literally useless and always has been. Even now. Not even the unique items are worth while and if my memory serves correctly, all boots are the exact same as they were in league. Torment... My god, the ghost AI even after the "fixed" ai is terrible.

I literally watch ghosts run past uniques and rares and disappear. Or they just disappear completely after a few seconds of actually seeing them on screen. Its literally a "??? HELLO"?

Those are three leagues they could absolutely remove from core and no one would even notice they were gone, thats how bad they are.
Harvest sucks! But look at my decked out gear two weeks in!

Labyrinth salt farm miner.

"But my build diversity" , "Game is too hard!" - Meta drone playing the same 1-3 builds for years.
The only thing i care is is the next league playable or do we have a nasty suprise in it? ... and pls no more mid league nerfs like it was once promised.
"
SyberSypher wrote:

put Inscribed ultimatums in the regular end game drop pool like heist contracts

Put regular ultimatum as an incursion room

+1
I have more fun fighting monsters in Ultimatum than Ritual.

It's just that some mechanics are too boring/long. Please make it more simples, such as "Kill all enemies" or "Slay the bosses" to complete that round.

Also, you may consider having different rewards depending on the option that the player chooses at each round. Like the Easy / Normal / Hard game mode, you get a better reward if you choose the harder one.

It was very exciting to see many items 'exploded' around you at the end of the trial. Even though there are only a few good things to pick. LOL

Lastly, the Trial Master events are very painful to me. I only met him once and got one shot in a few seconds...

Looking forward to your new league!!

PS. Please buff spectral throw a bit, I really love that skill.
No ty we dont need ultimatum in core game! look like totaly usless
As a league, I felt Ult was a little lackluster, but I think it is fine to find in maps in the core game at around 10%. Look forward to seeing what changes you make to it when you reimplement it back into the game.

Did 40/40 without missing since Blight league. Gonna have to miss the next league due to real life events, still can't wait to watch the live stream reveal, always fun.
I hope it will be core, it's a great mechanic and a fabulous bad guy NPC !
please make improvements in game performance, especially when using hdd, i left the league because it was impossible to play even at low resolutions and low quality, i love the game, but understand, not everyone is able to make absurd improvements to play POE

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info