Will Ultimatum Become a Core Game Mechanic?

How about increasing trialmaster spawn rate too? I saw it twice, my friend spawned him and YouTube.
yeaaah no ultimatum any more
"
GMGkaiser wrote:
Remove heist pls. Thx.

No.. I love heist
I'm pretty sad that the plan seems to be to remove the "overwhelming" and "too many monsters" part.

This was exactly what defined and made Ultimatum stand out for me. It was pretty much the only place (besides maybe very delirious maps) where I got the feeling to be overwhelmed by a large amount of normal mobs in the game.

It was extremely fun in how hectic it felt and felt very different from other opt-in league mechanics like Breach, Ritual, Strongboxes, Abyss, Legion, Harbinger etc. that spawn a good but not exactly overwhelming amount of mobs that I then farm for different rewards.

I don't even care that much about the lootsplosion at the end, but Ultimatum was just so fun gameplaywise that I'd be really sad to see the density gutted as it was the main thing that made it unique for me.
Nice
Great stuff!
In my opinion, Ritual should also be removed from the core mechanics and reworked together with it!
By the way, is time to rework channeling skills. People only use cyclone and most of the channeling skills are forgotten (including stormbind).

Also, make every single league core in the game will make new people not enjoy the game, considering the many new things you implement.

First fix the older ones, so you can make new mechanics.
"
Prov1eh wrote:
you let heist go core but not ultimatum? what

I would have said "You let Ritual go core, but not Ultimatum?" Ultimatum content is exciting, I'm keen to do it when I find it. Ritual is 'groan'.
YOLO
"
While we do like things to be challenging, we currently feel that there are too many monsters spawning within the tight space of the circle and too many things going on at once.

I'd like to note, that challenge and difficulty are two different thing: difficulty is a measure of how unlikely you are to succeed, while challengingness is a measure of how heavily can you reduce the difficulty with your player skill. So Ultimatum wasnt actually challenging. It may've been difficult, depending on how strong your character was, but not challenging, because of the overwhelming amount of (fast as fuck) monsters (which you seem to have noted) leaving pretty much no room for in-combat descidion making, aside from "kite enemies in a cricle" and "spam flasks when you get low", and, thus, no way to reduce the difficulty with my combat skill.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info