Will Ultimatum Become a Core Game Mechanic?

I really apreciate the decision to not bring Ultimatum core at this point. Not because I didn´t like it in general, but a new core-mechanic for me has to bring more to the table than just fightning monsters for loot. Stuff like Heist, Harvest, Betrayal - those are the meaningful mechanics that need to be in the game. Or in other words: I don´t think the game is lacking something if Ultimatum does not go core.

Keep up the great work :)
"
Prov1eh wrote:
you let heist go core but not ultimatum? what

wym heist is actually one of my favourite mechanics

put Inscribed ultimatums in the regular end game drop pool like heist contracts

Put regular ultimatum as an incursion room
ok
Give us ultimatum as is with buffed trial master spawn rates, remove rituals and give us ritual bases as atlas drops (but rarer, or tied to bosses). Ritual as is is just a sterile ultimatum encounter you have to do 3 times (or 4-5 times with the watchstone mod) per map.
Finally some good news, it's enough that ritual for whichever reason went core.

Obligatory reminder that Synthesis still isn't core while most if not all [Removed by Support] leagues after 3.6 went core.

edit: calling leagues "garbage" is apparently worthy of a gm edit, PoE forums in 2021 lmao.

edit 2: congrats to the forum janitors, great way to spend your time.
Synthesised Synthesis of Synthetic Synthesising
-----------------------------------------------
Revert 3.7 melee changes | Tfw Synthesis still not core | REVERT SUNDER
-----------------------------------------------
IGN: JustineㆍFlorbelle [Removed by Support] imagine being a forum janitor lmao
Last edited by kole on Jun 30, 2021, 9:21:00 PM
Good call. My least favorite league of all, and absolutely no gameplay. You can't see, dodge, or play skillfully so you have to "win" at the stage of building your character.

Trialmaster seems like it would be better as a unique map.
NO WAY
Reedacted
Last edited by Drevvska on Aug 30, 2021, 12:28:11 PM
Let the de-core"ing" begin

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info