Path of Exile 3.15 Expansion Teaser

ENDLESSS DELVE LEAGUE WHEN.... for ppl over the wraeclast mapping atlas experiance this would be so cool.... can polish it up a bit having some currency that is useless be exchanged for other currencies perhaps or uniques for sale with currencies
wait it looks like a ritual/ultimatum.... I hope GGG is trolling us...please dont give us a version 3.0 or ritual..........
"
Tin_Foil_Hat wrote:
"
Delpnaz wrote:
What the hell is this?

Every league we're getting few new physical/elemental/chaos skills,

Where are new "Summoner skills"????

When was the last league we got a Summon skill gem?

Tired of waiting now... Tired of getting disappointed..

Yet another league to skip.

Why would they buff or make more summoner skills when like at least two of the last four years were nothing but changes to make summoners better ? Look at unique items and tell me they didnt spend a stupid amount of time concentrating on nothing but the summoner architype.

Like 65% of the uniques i havent seen after coming back after 4 years, that ive dropped are entirely summoner related LOL

Actually none of those so called uniques have introduced any new summon types,

Its all like a little more damage here - a little More health there,

Thats not new content bro, Thats just balancing,

Just ramping up damage or life doesn't mean fresh content,

I'm not saying that i want a new summon gem every league,

But the last Summon skill gem they introduced was carrion golem and that was back in 3.8,

Its Been 7 freakin leagues bro, SEVEN - I believe a summoner gem is long due now.

Am i seeing this shit right?

There's a timer for the announcement of the announcement of the league? to have another timer for the league announcement and another for the league it self?

The fuck is going on?
"
nomercyreaper wrote:
Cool stuff. Game will stay uninstalled until Harvest is reverted or trade is fixed.

If you don't comprehend why the changes were put in place, then this isn't the game for you.
Last edited by starphil7 on Jul 1, 2021, 8:29:43 PM
"
Yamarin277 wrote:
So another 2 weeks of nothing ahead us.
And a teaser that shows nothing. It might be another circle league!
Thanks GGG, killed my exitement.

Complaining about 2 weeks... Boy, life isn't fair is it.

To me, left guy looks like Weylam Roth, lady on right is Lilly Roth?

3 out of 4 of the maps shows beaches and ship hull (reef, strand, lookout).

So maybe they got this from Pirates of the Carribean, and we do island hopping, silver locket, the Black Crest, ...

Last edited by keshowakusei on Jul 1, 2021, 8:41:01 PM
I am tha best evar
Endless Delve event please?!
"
keshowakusei wrote:

To me, left guy looks like Weylam Roth, lady on right is Lilly Roth?

3 out of 4 of the maps shows beaches and ship hull (reef, strand, lookout).

So maybe they got this from Pirates of the Carribean, and we do island hopping, silver locket, the Black Crest, ...

Totally agree with this we are looking at the Roth storyline pretty much I think going off the skulls ships sea ect also at the start it shows chest icon on amongst the skulls just like the ring ones at end. Still going through it slowly.
Last edited by count2potato on Jul 1, 2021, 9:01:53 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info