Path of Exile 3.15 Expansion Teaser

I've been teased more by someone telling me "not if you were the last man on earth".

And if I had a nickel...
"People ask me why I do this at my age. People are rude."
And pls update the Trade system instand trade you buy you have item instand in Chest or you sell and you have the currency instand in you chest.
Prediction -

The skulls spawn enemies that drop jewelry fragments that you combine to form a gold medallion sort of thing that you use on the atlas device to teleport you to a boss area which contains a pirate boss/bosses
Last edited by NickRyan779 on Jul 2, 2021, 9:55:32 AM
"

Pls remove harvest completely, before nerfs this garbage made game too ez and after nerfs its a waste of time.

<3

For me - Harvest (3.11) was the most fun league I ever played. Improving on my own was way more fun than exchanging Exalts for Items after long grinding sessions. Imho Harvest was the best mechanic for everyone to be able to get what they want within the 3 months a league lasts. Who cares about standard?

Heist (3.12) was underwhelming. The league mechanic wasn't and isn't fun and the lack of harvest crafts made me quit this league really fast.

Ritual (3.13) was nice. After Heist a new Map mechanic and Harvest in a new state. No more garden work and always on the hunt to improve myself. A good compromise for the haters and lovers imho. GGG just missed to make the crafts not sellable.

Ultimatum (3.14) was literally the same mechanic like Ritual. So nothing new but also not worse than Ritual. But they made Harvest completly useless. Wasn't really motivating so I quit really early in league.

This sums up - every league with a "not nerfed to nothingness" Harvest League Mechanic was more fun for me than without. Beastcrafting gives good options for crafting but the crafting loop and the trades which are needed to be made for all those crafts is tedious. The should revert Harvest to 3.13 and make crafts not tradable.
another spell caster league and no melee shadow buff? Ok I guess skip again, game is pretty boring 3 leagues in row with this balance
Harvest is trash league. Ty for deleting it :)
some people dont seem to know what the word "Teaser" means.. Im lookin forward to this league.
"
Actordaz wrote:
"
I hope a lot of community demanded QOL will be improved.

1. Understandable crafting
2. Normal trading
3. Flasks piano
4. AOE-looting

If yes - i will support GGG with MTX.
If still ignore demand - then I will ignore your needs, and can't buy any MTX in this season.

[Removed by Support] stop demanding stuff. Dont like it, then go play something else. Devs make the game they want to make.

Don't see what the problem is. This person is voting with their wallet, and making sure the devs know about it. Customer dissatisfaction drives improvement, like it or not.
"People ask me why I do this at my age. People are rude."
"
Gruentod wrote:
"
Actordaz wrote:
"
I hope a lot of community demanded QOL will be improved.

1. Understandable crafting
2. Normal trading
3. Flasks piano
4. AOE-looting

If yes - i will support GGG with MTX.
If still ignore demand - then I will ignore your needs, and can't buy any MTX in this season.

[Removed by Support] stop demanding stuff. Dont like it, then go play something else. Devs make the game they want to make.

Don't see what the problem is. This person is voting with their wallet, and making sure the devs know about it. Customer dissatisfaction drives improvement, like it or not.

Yep, just look how good wow is doing....oh wait.

Understandable crafting - it's a learning curve, use your brain cells, research and learn from it.
Normal trading - If he means auction house, never gonna happen, and thank god for that, if it still has to be repeated millionth of time as to why, there are plenty of discussions.
Flask piano is getting a bit too much, tho i can't really see a fix for it, single button all flasks pressing is not a fix, it's a hackjob.
AoE looting would be nice, every league keeps adding more and more random crap, at the end of the day every run seem to be turning more and more into a clustertruck, at some point enough is enough.

But yeah, the crafting and trading, first one is part of learning, and the second one is just really horrible idea.
No rest for the wicked.
"
128p wrote:
some people dont seem to know what the word "Teaser" means.. Im lookin forward to this league.

and you I guess don't understand what means "tencent"
Harvest is trash league. Ty for deleting it :)
Last edited by xStyrosx on Jul 2, 2021, 10:37:37 AM
"
phlaistar wrote:
"

Pls remove harvest completely, before nerfs this garbage made game too ez and after nerfs its a waste of time.

<3

For me - Harvest (3.11) was the most fun league I ever played. Improving on my own was way more fun than exchanging Exalts for Items after long grinding sessions. Imho Harvest was the best mechanic for everyone to be able to get what they want within the 3 months a league lasts. Who cares about standard?

I agree. Harvest was one of the few leagues I actually played for more than a couple of weeks. It was such a relief not having to navigate trade and being able to progress with less-than-optimal builds simply because I could craft the gear needed to make them viable with much, much less grinding.

The last few leagues it has seemed like there are only a handful of skills and ascensions that are actually end-game viable without an extreme amount of investment. Most new skills or mechanics have been DOA or have a lack of on-tree, skill, or item support to make them feel impactful or fun.

It feels like I'm playing the same league and same builds every season, and I'm just getting bored or burnt-out, I guess. The game and the meta feels so stagnant right now.

What I would like to see is some massive skill, crafting, QoL, and ascension overhauls. I would love new skills that are not garbage or difficult to use optimally and that have the proper support structures in place to promote new and exciting play styles that can actually carry you to endgame without needing to dump hundreds of exalts.

But, there is PoE 2, so I'm doubting we will see massive changes and/or shake-ups before then.

I'll be back to play, cuz I love the game, but probably not anytime soon.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info