Path of Exile 3.15 Expansion Teaser

I guess I'm just sad it will start late, I took my vacations 2 first weeks of July and I already was late for last league started 1 week ago - Sadness :(
Last edited by Lidya on Jul 2, 2021, 11:53:39 AM
"
phlaistar wrote:
"

Pls remove harvest completely, before nerfs this garbage made game too ez and after nerfs its a waste of time.

<3

For me - Harvest (3.11) was the most fun league I ever played. Improving on my own was way more fun than exchanging Exalts for Items after long grinding sessions. Imho Harvest was the best mechanic for everyone to be able to get what they want within the 3 months a league lasts. Who cares about standard?

Heist (3.12) was underwhelming. The league mechanic wasn't and isn't fun and the lack of harvest crafts made me quit this league really fast.

Ritual (3.13) was nice. After Heist a new Map mechanic and Harvest in a new state. No more garden work and always on the hunt to improve myself. A good compromise for the haters and lovers imho. GGG just missed to make the crafts not sellable.

Ultimatum (3.14) was literally the same mechanic like Ritual. So nothing new but also not worse than Ritual. But they made Harvest completly useless. Wasn't really motivating so I quit really early in league.

This sums up - every league with a "not nerfed to nothingness" Harvest League Mechanic was more fun for me than without. Beastcrafting gives good options for crafting but the crafting loop and the trades which are needed to be made for all those crafts is tedious. The should revert Harvest to 3.13 and make crafts not tradable.

Yh untradeable harvest would have been awesome, sad that they made it the way they made it.
Anyway, u describe ur poe experience every league after 3.11 based on situation with harvest during that league. Do u play "Harvest" or PoE man, sounds weird.

Ye i liked 3.11 too, it was so ez to make sick rares, but thats just too OP and makes game boring, well atleast for me.
U could tell that if i need something more challanging - i should play HC but i disagree. Dying 300 times during first month of league pushing to t16 and not dying at all in yhe end of the league makes u feel like u've built something cool u know.

But i think u agree that leaving harvest as it is now is painful to see. Let them end its misery once and for all

Or give full 3.11 harvest experience only to ssf players, i'd be playing ssf then :D
Last edited by SoulFullOfEvil on Jul 2, 2021, 12:29:45 PM
"
Tssay wrote:
Hello everyone,

GGG stop, take a break, don't start a new league, take the time to fix POE :
create a supporter pack for the occasion, the community will support you.

- improve or change the trade system
- create and or restore the endgame (fractured map, the sextant system, the influence of the conquerors, elder and shaper on the atlas, existing farming strategies...)
- make craft more accessible, understandable, gratifying, existing... (harvest was existing, I think it's important to make that clear and understand)
- stop new skills, improve current ones.

This ^ ^ ^
3-month cycle is just bad. You can't prepare enough content, you can't test it out properly, we have loads of half-baked content and have to deal with bugs or underdeveloped features.
When the game was in development of its everything -- remember how maps could only have a certain monsters? -- rushing to reach a feature-full D2 clone is understandable. But now you have to step back, inhale, exhale, analyze and refactor the game, fixing stuff done wrong and adding the missing parts to that half-baked content.
pirates in wraeclast ? i wanna see shield maiden not a pirate sadge
"
hammypants wrote:
"
dyneol wrote:
[Removed by Support]

I look forward to it!

Lmao. They must have CCP members on the support team.

I'm wondering that myself. It's terrifying to think about. I had a post removed because I mentioned tencent in a way they didn't like. So much censorship happening.
"
Adrenicrome wrote:
"
hammypants wrote:
"
dyneol wrote:
[Removed by Support]

I look forward to it!

Lmao. They must have CCP members on the support team.

I'm wondering that myself. It's terrifying to think about. I had a post removed because I mentioned tencent in a way they didn't like. So much censorship happening.

Ye, i have seen ur original post.
Daaaaaaaam son......long hands everywhere
Anyway i have to admit that poe has improved its engine since and stuff. There must be a bright side too........atleast i hope so.
I apply for GM position in your company . And assure you that all this mess will never happen to this game again .
This 3-month cycle is becoming nothing but torment for both players and, probably devs.

If poe2 is still a thing in 2022, next time make a big big but last expansion, fix most of critical issues in poe1, then promise a date for poe2. People can wait.
ME ME TO !!!
Cool, new skills as usual and time will tell if they turn out to be novelty garbage.

Oh. And basically nothing about the league mechanics. Not even a small sliver(hint) to chew through.

Apparently the four figures have something to do with it as they where shown at the end.

I mean they look kind of cool but if it turns out to be another indoor-door-league as Heist (but this time with barnacles) i will give it a pass.

Masterpiece of 3.16 lore
"A mysterious figure appears out of nowhere, trying to escape from something you can't see. She hands you a rusty-looking device called the Blood Crucible and urges you to implant it into your body."

Only usable with Ethanol Flasks

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info