Path of Exile 3.15 Expansion Teaser

"
Serioule wrote:
2-headers complaining about launch dates and a short teaser (it's not supposed to show much btw) as if covid never happened, or people aren't working from home. Does anyone realize that it's often difficult to work from home for a lot of people?

Btw, the game is too easy. It would be /good/ if people actually had to know boss mechanics instead of insta-deleting/phasing bosses. It's often why I quit early in the season.

GGG nuke harvest and nerf meta builds plz :D

Maybe try playing in Hardcore and add SSF, then come back and tell me if the game is still too easy :D
next random content we already saw ...

most excited to see pr bloopers like the queue of shame and bug-fest once more :D
niceeeee!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Looks great
All I saw was the same high-speed-aoe-based gameplay that's driven me away.
Support a free Hong Kong.

I do not feel obliged to believe that the same God who has endowed us with
sense, reason, and intellect has intended us to forgo their use.
-Galileo Galilei
"
It’s Dave, Dozy, Beaky and Mick. They have lost Titch and they need your help to search the atlas to bring the Dave Clark five back together. You have to collect enough vinyl from monsters to be able to make your first record and use the sounds of “baby I want your love thang” to summon Maven and free Titch.
Don't forget that no stash tab will support the vinyl or the completed record so you have to manually micromanage!
"
Singulare wrote:
I really get some grave digging vibes from that ghost/skull field as league mechanic. Maybe we have to get shovels and dig out around that markers to get the loot.
All in all a bit disapoointed as the 3.14 teaser had so much more league mechanic information than this one (i only hope they didnt show more as it would spoil too much).
In a new league teaser i kinda care more for the new mechanic than some new skills... (although they looked cool)
Better a bad teaser for a good league than a good teaser followed by Ultimatum crap league
To the intern/janitor who spent precious hours making that teaser – please don’t be discouraged by the overwhelmingly negative response in this thread. Your video is an excellent representation of the actual state of POE today and the priorities of GGG in general (don’t forget to check out the new supporter packs and other much needed micro transactions in the shop in the coming weeks). I for one am super excited for the stream of the reveal of the news of the unveiling of Ritual 3.0 and hope to see many new and returning faces on launch day (in the forums most likely as the game probably won’t even run at launch).
*On a brighter note PD2 Season 3 starts July 26 so there will be something to play while they figure out the server issues and of course something to play after they resolve aforementioned issues.
so many people asking for changes to be made to trading and I fully agree.

BUYING GEAR:
1. create a new vendor
1.1. act1-5 (low-level gear vendor)
1.2. act6-end (high & endgame gear vendor)
- same vendor, just offering different level gear based on players current level
2. integrate and link all gear listed for sale to the new vendor
- since this would be overloaded and messy, have a "mockup" slot for each piece of gear - such as; belt, body armor, helmet, etc.
3. players must click on the generic piece of gear that they are interested in / want to search
4. once a player has clicked on the piece of gear, allow the player to use a search function to find a specific unique item
4.1. once a player has clicked on the piece of gear, allow the player to use filters as they would on the trade site, mostly required for rare gear
4.2. a step further, use AI/ML to recommend popular filters for gear based on the build the player is playing

SELLING GEAR:
1. upon placing a piece of gear in a premium stash tab, show the recommended sale price based on the current market value
2. allow players to activate a setting that automatically prices the gear in their premium stash tabs based on the current market value - tiers of mods should be taken into account

I could think of a lot more but I know that GGG won't do anything like this anyway, which is rather upsetting.
Last edited by Jayblast on Jul 4, 2021, 6:11:25 AM
23 ... bad ideas

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info