Path of Exile 3.15 Expansion Teaser

we want harvest back! The Garden made me feel like a real farmer lol
2-headers complaining about launch dates and a short teaser (it's not supposed to show much btw) as if covid never happened, or people aren't working from home. Does anyone realize that it's often difficult to work from home for a lot of people?

Btw, the game is too easy. It would be /good/ if people actually had to know boss mechanics instead of insta-deleting/phasing bosses. It's often why I quit early in the season.

GGG nuke harvest and nerf meta builds plz :D
"
Voffon wrote:
Delete Harvest, slow the game down, make trading harder, then I might buy my first MTX.

Teaser was okay, but boring. Short didn't have to be boring.

make trade... harder?

ong these simps..
I remember have I've been playing poe with so much fun.
Last Epoch looks way more interesting and with better graphics than poe, even poe2. I have already spent some money on poe.
Well...no more
Me not happy...very much no happy, veri baad at all!
............ rip poe i guess
"
So when is poe 2 coming out ? :)

Am i only one not giving a fuck about poe 1 anymore ? :D

1½ - 2½ years.
Not much in the teaser, but I hope you finally get your launch right.
First days are always the best, or should be.
I am very disappointed with the game for a few months I want fun in maps to be able to have fun but you do not offer any of that, pd2 reset the same day and the choice of the game was quickly made will be pd2
"
we want harvest back! The Garden made me feel like a real farmer lol

We ? Don't talk about people like "We". Dear new players, please don't try login in the new league. Everything was okay before you. Servers break down for new users and why ? Just for 2 days fun. Whatever, i hate gardeners. Everything can will be around just do something about optimizations. Good work.
Last edited by Gibsonaan on Jul 3, 2021, 9:16:41 PM
"
HanSoloDK wrote:
"
So when is poe 2 coming out ? :)

Am i only one not giving a fuck about poe 1 anymore ? :D

1½ - 2½ years.

they are already millioners , they dnt care about poe much any more .

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info