3.15 Announcement Livestream Details

"
gruumine wrote:
"
dupie wrote:
[Removed by Support] Please get more of your own designers and developers instead of twitch streamers in these videos so we can get a better understanding of the game and the decisions around everything PoE.

You are assuming that designers and developers look at the game like players/twitch streamers do. IMO, having twitch streamers is much better approach.

You are assuming twitch streamers look at the game like regular players do.
Wooop woop
In the absence of incentives that are Twitch-specific, I'll give a shot to restreaming this on Youtube, which will work better for me (YT has negligible ads on streams, Twitch interrupts streams with ads)

Looking forward to seeing what is coming.
Le Toucan Will Return
Makes no sense to not give any twitch drops to people, always thought it brought more eyes on the stream.
drops were pleasant addition, well then
They should just drop the new packs once 12:01 hits yo. Like give us something to see before the streamerino.
Harvest sucks! But look at my decked out gear two weeks in!

Labyrinth salt farm miner.

"But my build diversity" , "Game is too hard!" - Meta drone playing the same 1-3 builds for years.
There are some other big reveals contained within the livestream that you are likely not expecting.

That's hyping me now :)
"
b4timert wrote:
Only 1 free mystery box during 3.14
(unless if i missed the 2nd one i wont be surprised if i did)

What's your point? Not getting enough extra free stuff that usually costs money in your already free game is something to post about?
"
Devsz wrote:
Makes no sense to not give any twitch drops to people, always thought it brought more eyes on the stream.

Doesn't matter if eyes are on the stream or not. The numbers of people watching the stream likely has zero connection to number of people who will play on day 1. People who see the stream will just watch VOD later. Think you just want to complain about not getting free stuff, like 50% of all posts on these forums.
Last edited by loudpinks2000 on Jul 15, 2021, 12:17:04 AM
So no twitch drops?? Why?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info