3.15 Announcement Livestream Details

"
No Baeclast?

Tarke is still really sick and the others don't really play PoE much.
no free mtx no mistery boxes for months. damn the crisis hit hard
Okay, I m excited.
I hope the stuff I probably don’t expect is of the good kind. ;)

Is this the final announcement?

The announcement of the announcement of the announcement of the announcement of the announcement that tomorrow you will make another announcement with the new expansion?

Will watch youtube this time as no drop are up this time and I find twitch chat in general insanely edgy and cringy.
Don't be a poe stan. Use your fucking brain.
Woohoo
Dauggzz, no drops? cmon, drop us that weta pet at least :) just feels better and more involving tbh. Or drop us a mystery box or some shit
"
Dunkelschelm wrote:
No Twitch Drop, no more free Mystery Boxes?
Probably not enough Supporters because of the messed up Leaguestart, so Exiles have to buy their stuff this time^^

It's the reverse actually. xD
What about some free shield mtx

I represent only myself, my own thought and believes. I am individual, not a representative of the community.
I am not speaking on behalf of someone else and I don't get offended by things that have nothing to do with me.

3.13 was the golden age.
"
loudpinks2000 wrote:
"
b4timert wrote:
Only 1 free mystery box during 3.14
(unless if i missed the 2nd one i wont be surprised if i did)

What's your point? Not getting enough extra free stuff that usually costs money in your already free game is something to post about?

"Free" as an addition to the purchase.
Do I really have to explain it or is this some advanced metairony?
Those are the skulls created when Drowned mariners un-die or are un-killed, and return to the surface. Just for whatever reason clamped to he sea-bed.

So, obv this league has something to do with being underwater, a lot

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info