3.15 Announcement Livestream Details

no drops !!!!!! to bad
Remember: don't buy supporter packs until you play new league.
mtx where?

Gonna watch regardless ;)

"

There are some other big reveals contained within the livestream that you are likely not expecting.

This will be the twitch (bombs) drop. Something like
- Death penalty doubled.
- Player can lose level.
- All flasks nerfed.
- Fortify removed.
- Heist/Betrayal nerfed.
- Entire skill tree nerfed.
- Harvest removed.
All these people crying about twitch drops like wtf, u dont have anything else in mind than mtx?

1 challenge completed in the whole league and they are telling us something about how bad it is and wish a new league and cry for free mtx, its insane.

i bet these are the people which stash tabs are full of 1 alchemy trades and after all complaining.

play the game or quit, better for us all.
"
suittosg wrote:

"

There are some other big reveals contained within the livestream that you are likely not expecting.

- Death penalty doubled.
- Player can lose level.
- All flasks nerfed.
- Fortify removed.
- Heist/Betrayal nerfed.
- Harvest removed.

Don't even joke about that, bruh ಠ_ಠ
"
loudpinks2000 wrote:
"
b4timert wrote:
Only 1 free mystery box during 3.14
(unless if i missed the 2nd one i wont be surprised if i did)

What's your point? Not getting enough extra free stuff that usually costs money in your already free game is something to post about?

When i say free its the buy something from the store get a free box with it.(once during the give away). They normally have 1 of the promotions each month except during the 1st month after the box was released. I only spend my point When they have those unless if i really want something.
I already bought supporter packs so I am supporting them. Its not really free since i had to spend money on the packs to get points so i can buy something.

I feel that its a something they give out as a thx you gift to people that spend money on the game.
I also feel that if their going to stop doing the promotion or decrease them they dont really care or want my money.

The only truly free box they give out is during charismas or for special events/days.
"
masta_czarny wrote:
"
suittosg wrote:

"

- Death penalty doubled.
- Player can lose level.
- All flasks nerfed.
- Fortify removed.
- Heist/Betrayal nerfed.
- Harvest removed.

Don't even joke about that, bruh ಠ_ಠ

Harvest will keep nerfed crafting options but will now return to needing seeds and will require building up a farmland using synthesis system, which of course will require you to run a route to a tile with planted seeds to feed them essence multiple times with any death along the way resulting in planted seeds withering away.
Also stored crafts will be limited to 2 witch an option of buying additional slots via MTX.
"
GreenAve wrote:
All these people crying about twitch drops like wtf, u dont have anything else in mind than mtx?

1 challenge completed in the whole league and they are telling us something about how bad it is and wish a new league and cry for free mtx, its insane.

i bet these are the people which stash tabs are full of 1 alchemy trades and after all complaining.

play the game or quit, better for us all.

Very true. I bet these players didn't even get to maps.
If I see more nerfs I go play headhunter builds on standard cause this is too much.... why would I want to lose time playing nerfed builds to lose time in low tier maps when I already have the level and gear but the nerfs hit the spec so much that they think end game should be played with near perfect gear with some insane low drop Uniques that would empower the build to actually do damage...(btw fuck phasing bosses I didn't invest my time in the build to see the boss be immune to damage)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info