Path of Exile: Expedition Challenge Rewards

"
FightFW wrote:
Nice, thanks! Would love to see 12 - Weapon, 24 - Wings and 36 - Portal though!

Not possible. Wings and portal are equal value.
"I've played a lot of videogames. It's my primary recreational activity. Best games ever: Elden Ring and Diablo 4."
~Elon Musk, 2023
Mtx ? I'm here for the totem...
Portal!
https://www.pathofexile.com/
at least there are no pets to add to the on-screen cluster f**k!
footprints and weapon effect looks okay and can fit any set but i thought weapon effect used to be a 12 challenge reward? might be be wrong tho.
Another portal. Just completely deflates my enthusiasm for the league. Any league in which I need to push for 36 ends up being the best. I already have 50 god damned portals and 10+ of them have got to be from League rewards now. Please GGG, for gods sake, stop it!
I really like the portal!

That said, I wouldn’t mind a break from the ‘footprints, weapon effect, portal’ formula. I do agree with others that footprints tend to be difficult to see - and in addition to that, I also feel they’re relatively hard to differentiate from each other. This leads to not being all that excited for one, and particularly disinterested in subsequent such MTX. I missed the league you included a hideout in the rewards for, which feels like a cool inclusion. While it may be optimistic, a full armour set for 36 would be amazing. I do really appreciate the exclusive free MTX for completing challenges btw. 👍
“Please understand that imposing strong negative views regarding our team on to other players when you are representing our most helpful forum posters is not appropriate.” — GGG 2022

----

I'm not 'Sarno' on Discord. I don't know who that is.
pog

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info