PC servers are restarting in:
They should be back up in approximately .
Xbox servers are restarting in:
Sony servers are restarting in:

Path of Exile: Expedition Challenge Rewards

The standard rewards. At least the weapon and portal look nice. The league itself... not so much.
From League Starter to Shaper – Cheap, Tanky, Fast and Fun Physical ST – Very Detailed Guide
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2077519

Gannicus, God of the Arena – Deathless Uber Elder for Everyone
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2627521
Standard rewards at this point, but those footprints... Nah.
Weapon MTX... Ok-ish, seems its gonna be ok in some weapons.
Portal looks good tho.
That's a sick portal! Definitely gonna go for 36
AAhh no ugly mask ! well done :)

Nice mtx for once.
Always grateful that free MTX rewards for challenges are still a thing.

Portal looks sick.

Looking forward to Friday! Thanks GGG
Mmmmyeah
"
vio wrote:
"
Such trash rewards, how anyone can be excited for any of them is beyond me. Honestly, not even trying to be negative just being honest. *Sigh*

Challenge rewards are supposed to be the carrot on the stick, not such an tasty carrot let's be real...

challenge rewards are crazy.

you're supposed to be a game supporter to be eligible to wear mtx.

ggg giving them away to people for just playing their game is a slap in the face of those who supported them with hard dollars.

if anything, those challenge rewards should give a reduction on your next mtx purchase. or a carrot. not more.

---

to top if off you can't even purchase those challenge rewards, not even later on.

which makes just playing the game more rewarding than supporting it cause for collectors those challenge rewards have much more prestige.

it sends the message that you need to be good at the game to look good but you can also cheat yourself in by purchasing mtx to compensate for your lack of skill and time.

and here comes you and ask for better mtx for free. :)

What I'm saying is, GGG could lure people to play their league for an extended amount of time, with better rewards. More time played, more money spent in the shop. Win/win for both parties, GGG and the players.

So yeah, it makes no sense to put such uninteresting rewards.

A hideout for 36 challenges should be baseline. Why ? Cause it's exciting, it's fun. Aura effect is also pretty cool. Weapon effect is ''meh'' at best, and the portals, lol, unless it's an absolutely amazing one, is nonsense. Not even gonna mention the footprints...
I for sure won't be willing to invest time for those. Add to that a mediocre league mechanic and nerfs all around (which I'm not arguing against), GGG are just shooting themselves in the foot. I don't know who is choosing these challenge rewards, but I for sure would love to hear why and how they are making their choices.
nerf Detonate Dead...
Last edited by Senju_Hyoketsu on Jul 19, 2021, 10:07:58 AM
One day, a portal or something worthwhile will be put at the 12 marker, but until then...

SUFFER WELL!
I think the Harvest rewards were the best challenge rewards in the last few years, these rewards are also pretty nice. The portal looks stunning! well done!
Footprints and portal like always. I really wish for some armor set like Rigwald or the blue/gold Sanguine sets.

Really, cant they really add for once something like this? Its not like they gonna bancrupt because of that, people will still buy MTX sets anyway.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info