Path of Exile: Expedition Challenge Rewards

I hope the league will be as good as the mtx looking xD
"
Asag wrote:
Footprints and portal like always. I really wish for some armor set like Rigwald or the blue/gold Sanguine sets.

Really, cant they really add for once something like this? Its not like they gonna bancrupt because of that, people will still buy MTX sets anyway.

They could. I mean they already did the Talisman set.
There is a lot of speculation why they decide otherwise.

I'm not a fan of screen clutter cosmetics (like this league) that contribute to screen diarrhea. An armor set would be less invasive indeed.
Masterpiece of 3.16 lore
"A mysterious figure appears out of nowhere, trying to escape from something you can't see. She hands you a rusty-looking device called the Blood Crucible and urges you to implant it into your body."

Only usable with Ethanol Flasks
12 crap
24 okay
36 noice
.. damn guess ill need to get another 36 in a month
Methinks TENCENT had some problems with the rewards being TOO GENEROUS lol
Another portal that looks individually nice but looks like a confusing mess at the map machine, with them being too big and melding.

I think GGG should place serious consideration in planning portal skins that don't go for looking super awesome on their lonesome but creating pleasing visuals with the six portals in circle formation at a map machine - after all, I can say from experience that it's where you spend the majority of your time seeing them. Sitting in your hideout with 4-6 portals open at the map machine next to you, that is.
"
cacmeister wrote:
Footsteps -- worthless, cant see 'em ...don't want 'em
Weapon Effect -- Okay
Portal - meh won't get there anyway

How about a body armor for reward?

Now that would be a chase item.

Who wants some random body armour as reward? Its not like they gonna give whole set anyway.
"
Hitma47 wrote:
why we cant' get anymore an armour set? like u did with rigwald for example? also a weapon skin could be better than these craps

always these stupid stuff

Dude, instead of whining about FREE MTX, just buy a supporter pack and you get all of those.
Looks good but i wonder how tough the challenges will be with all the nerf's.
IGN RighteousRom LvL-100 Juggernaut
Mirror Drop T-14 Shrine
Looks like a nice rewards
That portal is sick.

It would be cool to have something extra for 40 challenges. Something small for the team to develop, like a portrait frame. Tough to implement now since challenge leagues are pretty deep and the 40 totem serves that style purpose, but maybe in POE2. I find I only go to 36 of the reward is cool, but I'd go to 40/40 every time if it had something more visible than the totem.

Can't really complain about free MTX... even though people do. Great work.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info