Videos of Aesir Supporter Packs

I personally buy pretty much every supporter packs(at least since I started playing and ignoring the leagues I didn't play) so I don't really care about that. That being said, a really good option would be to let us see how mtx look in-game. Every game I've ever played have that option instead of forcing us to buy something with only a 15 sec vod of the cosmetic witch barely shows how it'll look in-game. Please implement this.
100% agree we should be able to check ingame all MTX and mix them.
I can bet that if you implement it you gona be rich!
Sounds fair , as expected.
An in-game preview is something that should exist like in almost every game so people are able to check out combinations and stuff.
I love how the first guy to reply to this thread has 42 supporter packs. I aint judging the guy, I just find it hilarious.
"
Black__Dawn wrote:
"
We want to make sure that you know what you're buying.

Don't worry, we won't be buying anything.

"
muzein wrote:

I won't support this company again.

Better late than never :)

this is not fair , any one spending more than 100 hours playing this game should buy at least the 30 $ support pack . show must go on
"
itaizilca wrote:
Sounds fair , as expected.
An in-game preview is something that should exist like in almost every game so people are able to check out combinations and stuff.

That has been suggested few years ago. Idea was completely ignored.
Is it hard to implement the in-game preview to avoid refund issues from your finance/dev team? While we will be more happier to test it before we buy it rather than feeling scammed? It's a benefit for both parties I think.
i put 600 dollers in to this game.
sorry to say it, but i am not gona give anymore
+1 vote for in game preview
Affliction master craft service Affliction My IGN TreeOfDead
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2037371 Vouch
Affliction veiled crafting all service all crafts mods
Affliction SC master craft service Affliction SC craft mod!
Veiled crafting Service Affliction craft PM: TreeOfDead

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info