Videos of Aesir Supporter Packs

if ppl complain about something that is clearly shown in the video.... well i guess theres nothing interesting else to do...

anyways ingame preview would be dope regardless

+1
And that's why we love you! <3
"
liquidSG wrote:
"
Black__Dawn wrote:
"
We want to make sure that you know what you're buying.

Don't worry, we won't be buying anything.

"
muzein wrote:

I won't support this company again.

Better late than never :)

You've been active at least since May 2019 and you haven't bought one pack so far. It's not like you're buying anything, funny coming from you. Hopefully you've spent at least 50$ on tabs to justify your negativity (which is something visible in a few of your posts since 2019).

He's salty cuz poor :(
I mean jesus.. can we FINALLY have an INGAME armoury like D3 to ACTUALLY see these transmogs on our own PC-s before we buy?
Mathils actual cat
I saw some people with Aesir and was better on dark hideouts. Not really bad as i thought at first, i like it. But now im going to wait for the league to start and only buy if im having fun with the league. Because if I buy and then I leave the league in two weeks, it will be a waste xD
still waiting for fishing and fashion league.
Really glad to see this. Maybe it will take til poe2 but id rather have seen this skin look more like the marketing instead of refunding. take a week or even 2 & improve it. I mean maybe thats harder than it sounds, Im no artist or game designer, but that would be a true fix. Its great your addressing it & it looks amazing in those marketing shots. I get lighting has an effect, but if it was even close to that id be happy.
Last edited by Devilspunch on Jul 20, 2021, 12:21:26 AM
Thanks for this opportunity.
Promise i will never buy another pack before playing at least 1week into a new league.
Was expectind the nerf to be bad, but this?!?! Nuked from orbit is what it feels like, not nerfed... Stacking multiple nerf on top of eachother... The sight of the manifesto killed my desire and will to play.
ngl didnt this already happen a few years ago?
Australian Summoner-Main
This also still doesn't change the fact that the $90 pack with the weapon skin doesnt work for wands and bows
Australian Summoner-Main

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info