Videos of Aesir Supporter Packs

Thanks guys.
"
Necrolyte wrote:
"
Thalon wrote:
As a company that does rely on MTX sales I don't understand why there is no live preview, so the gamer sees how it would look for his or her char.

This is purely speculation but, I imagine if they'd do this, they'd want to do it alongside a much needed greater store overhaul, and have the preview available in the browser store front too.

And if they're going to do a bunch of website work, might as well hold that off be done simultaneously with a 2.0 of the website to accommodate PoE2 changes. Get it all in one go.

It'd be easier from a hiring perspective, if you could scope out all the needed web work (that's beyond what they already have resources for), and determine how many, with what skill sets, and for how long (project based contracts) you'd want to hire them.

I'd hope so too mate. We'll see!
Anyhow good on them for responding to this MTX issue.
"
FightFW wrote:
Honest and gentle move. Keep the good work up guys! Thank you very much!

Only if enough people call them out on their bullshit though.

I wanted a refund on a supporter pack back during Delirium. I was told that was impossible because more than 72 hours had passed since the time I purchased from my request for a refund. Now here they are with an "honest" gesture to refund anyone who bought Aesir, perfectly capable of refunding beyond this arbitrary 3 day window.

I won't support this company again.
We want to make sure that you know what you're buying.

... if you really wanted to do that then get away from videos and give us wardrobe previews on actual characters, you charge so much money for these mtx im sure you have the budget for it
"

... if you really wanted to do that then get away from videos and give us wardrobe previews on actual characters, you charge so much money for these mtx im sure you have the budget for it

Sadly we all know the answer to this
I think a possible solution would be to include a web based UI that you could choose the character from a menu and then see a turn table animation of it in varyied lighting conditions.
You should also continue to show it in an in-game view as is at the moment.

In Diablo 3 there is the wardrobe idea where you customise the char. We could have that but on a simple web page UI just showing off the supporter packs etc.

CASE. The templar with the Demon King helm looks wrong in proportion... the helm is more suited to Marauder and having turntable animations might solve any complaints.

This guy Nervyr has a great channel on Youtube where he shows off supporter packs and you can decide from his videos if the packs are for you.

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCn8KRTJhyH8AatY10-BbxNg
Last edited by kiwichap on Jul 19, 2021, 9:41:09 AM
"

Don't worry, we won't be buying anything.

"
muzein wrote:

Better late than never :)
Last edited by Black__Dawn on Jul 19, 2021, 9:51:34 AM
All of this can be avoided with a simple "Preview" button that you can test in your own game client.
IGN: MyOtherRangerDied // DontBeStupidAndDieAgain // GenericSporkerWitch
https://google.com
We ALL know why your mtx Videos arent like Nervyr's in a brightly lit area but instead in a dark ass cave cause in the dark everything looks pretty good if you slap some glow on it.
While in a brightly lit Area shit has to actually look GOOD all around otherwise the bad shit will jump at you immediately.

People taking GGG's we are sorry here have some refund is just sad YOU know as well as I that GGG will keep pulling this S*** cause 95% of the time there isn't enough buzz to force GGG to do anything and if they get away with it 9 out of 10 times they are making butt loads of money so why should they change.
"
Black__Dawn wrote:
"

Don't worry, we won't be buying anything.

"
muzein wrote:

Better late than never :)

You've been active at least since May 2019 and you haven't bought one pack so far. It's not like you're buying anything, funny coming from you. Hopefully you've spent at least 50$ on tabs to justify your negativity (which is something visible in a few of your posts since 2019).
IGN: MyOtherRangerDied // DontBeStupidAndDieAgain // GenericSporkerWitch
https://google.com

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info