Expedition Patch Notes, Item Filter and Passive Tree Information

Information buffer overflow - too many nerfs.

Why T16 maps are so crap? I mean, cells....who would want to play that map beside Officer K...
cells interlinked!
This is a very sad day for PoE and for the "casual" player. :(
"
wooffie88 wrote:

this steep reset is just, bam.. bye bye.. i am not like going to study all over again to graduate from PoE university.

If something needs to change for these to happen especially for new players who know nothing about optimizing builds etc
1. reduce the penalty for death
2. increase duration of league

it would be worse if the game didn't change.

since you're new, new players just use path of building since a long time to just copy whole build setups. no university needed.

my guess is that very few care about the thoughts behind the stuff they just play.

and since it's so easy peasy to get into endgame without any knowledge, they naturally fail on the next chaĺlenges which are "how to play those builds" and "how to get rich trading without a path of trading".

so they ask for nerfing the death penalty and a auction house.

should a game give them a free pass into endgame? nope.
age and treachery will triumph over youth and skill!
I'm fine with attempt to slow down the game. Do the boring campaing over and over again.

But do you expect to slow down the game and do the hundreds of maps to get to endgame?
GGG is extremely out of touch. Power creep is two-sided, and you're only addressing one side. Sure, we'll kill monsters slower, but they'll kill us just as fast. Which is instantly.

Your ten acts of prologue aren't as fun as you think they are. We've played them a million times, and I'm not about to play them for the million-and-first when this crap is waiting for me at the end.
Slayer

Headsman: Now called Bane of Legends.

Bane of Legends: Now called Headsman.

Slayer dead now 🙄
having read these extensive changes ... i can only say ggg is making the game they want instead of the game the audience wants. not to mention casual players probably won't even get to do end game content. but hey - hammerdin and frozen orb builds for who's feeling nostalgic. wondering how fast this league dies, ( diablo 2 open beta incoming :D )
Think I'm finally done. The minions nerfs goes on forever, and I was bored before, not the game just seems a complete waste of time, with the direction GGG wants.

Fair enough its your game,hope someone will enjoy it.

D3 season FTW!
"
vio wrote:
"
wooffie88 wrote:

so they ask for nerfing the death penalty and a auction house.

oh yes becuse pinging people for trade for ages is so fun
Im actually excited to play again!,

Will be fun to see how the mana side changes alot of builds, still not sure how im suppose to balance everything with my favorit builds :)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info