Expedition Patch Notes, Item Filter and Passive Tree Information

nice ty! but pls prepare more for new league start... pls! buy more servers or someth and polish game better so no more dupe on start and crazy bugs/lags
Necropolis master craft service Necropolis My IGN TreeOfDead
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2037371 Vouch
Necropolis veiled crafting all service all crafts mods
Necropolis SC master craft service Necropolis SC craft mod!
Veiled crafting Service Necropolis craft PM: TreeOfDead
Last edited by TreeOfDead on Jul 21, 2021, 7:26:15 AM
dissapointed that you didnt bring old reflect mechanic back,i thought game will be a challenge again ahahah
"
jsuslak313 wrote:
TWENTY TWO new stackable currencies?!!?!?!?!?! What in the actual eff

Well, quite. How many currency types is that now? Can we fill an entire inventory with just different currencies, or do we need to start counting shards?

Maybe if we had
a) autocollect
b) separate wallet for currency on the character
this wouldn't feel so bad.

But as it is, it feels like really poor game design. It adds complexity and clutter, for minimal purpose: like the original Harvest pointlessness of constructing elaborate networks of gardening gear - does anyone miss that?

I can only conclude that the person who liked the original Bestiary nets has been allowed to really get their revenge.
Looking for a mature guild to play with?
http://www.guildmedieval.com
Courtesy, Integrity, Fair Play.

I understand this is a role playing game, but I don't think the best role to play should be shopkeeper. - AlteraxPoe
PagChomp
"
jsuslak313 wrote:
TWENTY TWO new stackable currencies?!!?!?!?!?! What in the actual eff

Of which 20 go automatically in the new automatically provided expedition locker.

I, too, love to spew fake rage all around when reading words without comprehending the full picture.
"
Willizord wrote:
GGG is extremely out of touch. Power creep is two-sided, and you're only addressing one side. Sure, we'll kill monsters slower, but they'll kill us just as fast. Which is instantly.

Your ten acts of prologue aren't as fun as you think they are. We've played them a million times, and I'm not about to play them for the million-and-first when this crap is waiting for me at the end.

Plenty of people in hardcore reach lv100 and dont die...and I dont see that changing...just saying.

According to SSF HC Ultimatum, 798 reached lv100, yes in SSF HC Ultimatum and at a glace it seems 40% lived to the end.
Last edited by ㆍZombieㆍ on Jul 21, 2021, 9:02:59 AM
"
vio wrote:
"
wooffie88 wrote:

this steep reset is just, bam.. bye bye.. i am not like going to study all over again to graduate from PoE university.

If something needs to change for these to happen especially for new players who know nothing about optimizing builds etc
1. reduce the penalty for death
2. increase duration of league

it would be worse if the game didn't change.

since you're new, new players just use path of building since a long time to just copy whole build setups. no university needed.

my guess is that very few care about the thoughts behind the stuff they just play.

and since it's so easy peasy to get into endgame without any knowledge, they naturally fail on the next chaĺlenges which are "how to play those builds" and "how to get rich trading without a path of trading".

so they ask for nerfing the death penalty and a auction house.

should a game give them a free pass into endgame? nope.

Exactly why games die, they dont get new players because of ppl like your view
well back to last epoch and waiting for lost ark
rkfcc
Big Yikes!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info