Expedition Patch Notes, Item Filter and Passive Tree Information

"
You can no longer obtain Level 21, 23% Quality Gems outside of the Incursion Temple and specific Divination Cards. Chests/rewards that previously would have given a Level 21, 23% Quality Gem now instead give a Level 21, 20% Quality Gem.
You can no longer obtain Level 2 and higher versions of the Empower, Enhance and Enlighten Support Gems from league rewards. Level 4 versions can still be obtained from corruption and specific Divination Cards.

Lets go deeper !! "You can no longer obtain Exalted Orbs and Chaos Orbs or any currency items from drop/loot" or if it`s to low lets make "You can no longer start Path of Exile"

I ironic mean RNG will not help anyone, anymore. No more hope for big fish = no more fun.
Last edited by darkthulu on Jul 21, 2021, 2:02:42 AM
I'm really curious to see how the new changes will affect my existing builds. I also hope that Claw, Chaos & Trap builds get a major upgrade!
"
Slayer

Headsman: Now called Bane of Legends.
Bane of Legends: Now called Headsman.

HOLY SHIT THOSE CHANGES MAN.
Any player can design a build that works,
but it takes a casual player to design a build that barely works.
"
MUSIC77 wrote:
I'm really curious to see how the new changes will affect my existing builds. I also hope that Claw, Chaos & Trap builds get a major upgrade!

I'm really curious how many players goes to the end game...
Map rotation is absolutely bad... Best maps on low tiers, non-playable on top...

Another deliberate discourage of players?
Jheeees
"
darkthulu wrote:
"
Lets go deeper !! "You can no longer obtain Exalted Orbs and Chaos Orbs or any currency items from drop/loot" or if it`s to low lets make "You can no longer start Path of Exile"

That already happened in Ultimatum.
There goes my hype down the drain. This is just pure bullshit. YOu know what you could also make everything more clunkier if you applied a 1 second static cooldown between every key pressed. That would teach the playerbase.. i guess.
"
Altered Base Types

"Thrusting One Hand Sword" item class changed to "One Hand Sword"

Hum why remove this filter option ??

Hmm will give the league a try, but not on league start anymore, totally not worth the time...

let's see how much fun I still have, but it makes a bit of the impression that this time I won't play till red maps xD

But i will definitely not watch any more streamers, no desire to see the people playing for whom the game is being made...

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info