New and Changed Support Gems in Path of Exile: Expedition

"
feike wrote:
spellslinger not on the list likely because the only changes will be indirect thanks to the global increase of mana modifiers, expect a lot more reservation needed

also, rip awakened hextouch: A nerf was in order, yes, but instead of smacking it with a nerf bat they ran over it with a nerf truck

Mana modifiers for the reserve mana

but also the most important is...

Costs mana to cast every time it triggers(I feel it should be on this list because of this change)
Last edited by blaity2 on Jul 21, 2021, 9:44:36 PM
Let's go
Last edited by thawn4444 on Jul 21, 2021, 10:41:00 PM
I think we understand the rationale for the power nerfs, and it's probably fair to wait until the patch release to see if they will actually improve the game or not.

But what was the point of increasing mana costs/reservation? I don't recall them explaining this. Seems like its just going to make it harder to use already weaker skills.
Last edited by Sierra275 on Jul 21, 2021, 11:28:45 PM
"
Sierra275 wrote:
I think we understand the rationale for the power nerfs, and it's probably fair to wait until the patch release to see if they will actually improve the game or not.

But what was the point of increasing mana costs/reservation? I don't recall them explaining this. Seems like its just going to make it harder to use already weaker skills.

they did say why. they want you to not only use higher damage skills and instead use shitty secondary skills.

basically they wanted to try and encourage you to add other things like leech, by making the damage so bad, that its not worth linking it.

but then they went and raised the mana res on all the shitty supports that dont actually deal damage as well, making them that much more pointless.

as written, melee classes literally cant reserve any real amount of mana now, since simply playing is going to use so damned much, you cant afford to, and you are going to need a lot more leech to replace all that extra mana used per swing.
In theory, there is no difference between theory and practice.
In practice, there is.
TLDR: no longer , removed
What happens to divergent deadly ailments?

It had 10% dot multi and 60% less damage with hits so what now does 140% less damage means we heal people with negative damage or the damage overflows back up ?
I see only 3 new gems, am I the only one ? will they release the 16 others ?
edit, nvm i am retarded, it s the support gems !
Last edited by SerialF on Jul 22, 2021, 1:23:25 AM
Yup...was wondering where all the nerfs were after looking at the skill gem page and going "hey this isn't that bad"...then looking here...
Thanks!
https://www.pathofexile.com/

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info