quest says to pick up ancient kalguuran text
can see it green in the corner
clicking on it does nothing
no quest item dropping
have tried repositioning
smoke mine etc
cant progress...

Last bumped on Sep 20, 2021, 8:55:20 AM
This thread has been automatically archived. Replies are disabled.
Same issue, appears to be the same map
Same here in a lvl56 LogBook
Area: Utzaal Outskirts
SubArea: Noxious Gutter (where text was found)

Clicking on the book progresses the quest to speak with Dannig. New lore item unlocked when speaking to him, but no advancement of the quest.
Notably the Ancient Kalguuran text didn't actually drop anything to pick up.
Same problem here.
After I picked up the quest item, I left the logbook area/map and talked to Dannig, but he had no exclamation mark symbol and didn't cause the quest to progress. Returning to the map, the "Ancient Kalguuran Text" reappeared on the ground, but clicking it does nothing (talking to Dannig inside the logbook also did nothing). I assume it has to do with leaving the map with the quest item in your inventory.
I hope we can progress the next time we do a logbook.

Last edited by sham_pain on Jul 24, 2021, 8:23:39 AM
Had the same issue happen to me. Tele'd out to empty my inventory and when i came back, could no longer pick up the text.
Same issue, different map. Mine felt out of reach though since it was elevated on a stand.

Same issue. Are we just suppose to unlock new lore???

The first time I went and touched item it said to talk to dannig but didn't actually drop anything (nothing in my bag). and now I can't interact with it anymore but it shows the green text.
Last edited by Klavarnae on Jul 24, 2021, 2:54:59 PM
My quest changed to say return to Dannig, but he doesn't have any options and mine is also still in on the ground, but not in an unreachable location, its just on the ground.
Anyone know how to fix it?
Same but I'm not in a map yet. Very first one that dropped, Sarn Slums. Went into an underground area, cleared it, and the Ancient Kalguuran Text is not clickable. Ever before teleporting out I couldn't click it. I can clearly get to the item, it's isn't blocked by environment.

The text

Quest Log says I have it but npc doesn't have any quest turn in options:
Last edited by Bazkur98 on Jul 25, 2021, 8:04:00 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info