What We're Working On

"
However, because you can immediately stash them into the Expedition Locker after an encounter, the variety of currency types doesn't really cause additional inconvenience.

these guys dont even play their own game do they? lugging this crap around in the field is making people TP home twice as much to use said stash.

why not pick them up like tayne organs? theres literally no reason not to

ill never believe they play their own game until they add a currency sort button to the currency tab we PAID for. yeah clicking 40 little boxes every time i TP home sure is convenient!
КРИС ТЫ МУЖИК! НЕ ДАВАЙ ЗАДНЮЮ, ПУСКАЙ СЛАБЫЕ ЛИВАЮТ.
ИХИХИХИХИХИИХИХИХИХИХХИ

Меня зовут ADUM_ADUM_ADUM и у меня есть мечта.
Please rollback 3.15 changes in 3.16. They are aweful
Last edited by abdemon on Jul 26, 2021, 4:06:24 AM
"
Tainted_Fate wrote:
+1 for 3.13

+ me too
oh good, so glad on the immunity going up. I have died too many times to running out of flasks in 2 seconds.
"Ailment Immunity granted by flasks is being increased from 1 second to 4 seconds."
Happy to hear that. You made immunities from flasks completely useless as for now. For example, you run into corrupted blood monster and instantly get 10 stacks of corrupted blood. You use bleed immunity flask but instantly get 10 more stacks anyway. Which means you MUST handle maximum stacks of corrupted blood until you kill that monster. 4 or 8 seconds if on utility flask is enough to deal with it.
The puzzle element is a complete mistake. MAke that aspect more like blight, or metamorph. You brought back the worst part of harvest.

"
this is something we were prepared for

Purging the base was always the goal, And it began with ultimatum, that's why you named it thus: Profit us sufficiently, or be gone.

Still, this is a great addition to the game. Again, credit where due.
Too much censorship that you never even see. Totally removed posts and silenced accounts across all communities. https://www.youtube.com/@Innomen
"
Oooooh, another Goebbels style announcement.

Spaghetti posters....
Please don't make changes when no one pays attention to the game. As you said before, players who miss the opening week may skip the season
Good changes and shows GGG do listen but that means all the vitriol aimed at the game and GGG by reddit had an effect. You know what that'll mean? More complaining and negativity there, reddit is the agent of change, they'll all be patting themselves on the back and saying "we did it". They'll never be happy until GGG revert back to 3.13, honestly I think GGG should stop using reddit, they should read feedback and, if necessary, act on it but GGG should stop engaging with that sub.
hardcore casual.

Playing PoE for years and having fun despite GGG.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info