What We're Working On

If you fix manacost mul, plz buff archmage sp base mana cost 5%-->6%. Or you want kill this skill ???
Can the new Flask currency please be added to a vendor. If its suppose to help with piano flasking and help with wrist problems please make it easy to get and not something you need to trade/buy from other player.

While im asking for thing if harvest cant be buffed can we please have a central crafting bench in harvest so i can use all the gardens craft at one spot instead of at each plot.

I havnt tried the legue yet so i cant realy comment but ill say this please dont lie to me in my face

"this results in twenty currency items for use at the vendors, which does feel like a lot. However, because you can immediately stash them into the Expedition Locker after an encounter, the variety of currency types doesn't really cause additional inconvenience. Regardless of whether we had one type, four types or twenty types, you'd still have to pick up a few items and stash them."

How isn't in Inconvenient? From the look of it their not items that take up 1 slot in your inventory so they take up a lot of space. If im picking up other items ill need to drop them to pick up artifact then pick them up again.

Last edited by b4timert on Jul 26, 2021, 2:06:50 PM
Good fixes, but please stick with your vision and fix only things with your data from the game.
"
Bweeoop wrote:
Please push the game back in the direction of 3.13. And I would fire or move on all employees that argued that 3.13 was a bad direction for the game. There is no malice there, just a simple fact that anyone with those opinions will continue to make bad decisions for the game and will hurt GGG immensely in the long run.

3.13 was literally the most fun I have ever had in PoE and the only thing that killed it was knowing that you had decided to balance Harvest around being annoying and frustrating to use and planned to do nothing about it. I can't believe how far the game has fallen in 6 months. I'm still in shock.

If GGG listned to players like you back in the day, we'd have another dead arpg like everything else. No, the have a vision of what game they want and it's the best arpg out there. Not the toerag rubbish you're on.

I'm very glad to see the quiters and hope they stay gone and move back to d3.
Im liking it so far. Thank you for all that you do.
Nerfing the nerfs... They got really good at what they do!

(Talking about the mana % on the gems, of course x'D)
Make lab optional! Give us another way to get the ascendancy points we need.

#CantGitGudAtLab
#return patch 3.13
"
Fixed a bug where mini life bars were not shown for allies on full health.

Can I have it back as a setting?
"
zfate wrote:
The only real change is a couple of the mana changes. You're crying because you are not willing to even consider the changes in any real way.

You want d3 in a different package.

d3 has no flask piano. in d3 endgame content is seriously hard, harder than any maps in poe. you basically push content difficulty until you literally cannot do it, until you are an inch from not being able to kill anything and getting 1 shot by everything and then you play at that extreme edge of difficulty all night always trying to push 1 more grift level up the ladder.

people always say things like this, ppl just want a dumbed down easy game like d3... man d3 is so much harder than poe where it counts. these changes are making poe more like d3, in d3 theres actual encounters, monsters do stuff and you have to react to it. d3 has actual gameplay, not press 1 button and everything is dead as you run through. it has that too, you can speedfarm lowball content for materials, keys, gold etc, but the actual proper endgame grifting ladder has actual gameplay that only comes from a game wayyyy harder than poe was before these nerfs. you simply cannot faceroll your way into a top position in a d3 ladder, you cant headhunter lolcopter hold the button and the entire server explodes bullshit your way into the top 10, the top 50, the top 100. anyone in those ladder positions has paid a price in blood and struggle to get there through sometimes gruelling, exhaustingly tough content that makes running t16 maps in poe look like easy mode.
remove stuns from story acts
Ардрайкварзард
Last edited by Ardnei on Jul 26, 2021, 3:36:03 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info