What We're Working On

-Make sure to put the mana cost back to the way it was, This new mana cost is retarded. It's also unplayable for Mele with cast on damage taken and most other builds running 2 or 3 gems and its 100+ mana cost at the same time your attacking with 60 mana cost. You can't attack more than 2 times.

-Also fix Deadly aliments the 80% less damage makes the gem garbage, Just remove it from the game at that point.

-War Cry also suck know, You had a good mechanic before with them and people used them but know there's not rely any point its just a wasted skill.
"
POG thanks for listening!

lol
Please give us the option of playing 3.13 again. I would certainly pay for it, be it as a private / SSF league or other means.
So much for "this is our vision" haha.
"
We're really enjoying reading about your experiences playing with the recent changes.

Nerf incoming :D
"
madriz wrote:
So much for "this is our vision" haha.

It's sad :(
✨ Beta tester Path of Nerf 👀
Thank you for the smooth league start with a very fast queue this time.

And I also want to thank you again for how fast the Steam updates and starting the game are. Even on a HDD.
I guess it's either 1 or 48,000. Nothing in between, right?
3.15 did not slow me down.

Thank You for another great league!
"I didn't know we were making a pants simulator." - Chris Wilson
"
we are reviewing the mana cost multipliers again and will be reducing many (but not all) of them

Expectation: reverting most of the support gems from 150% multiplier to 130% multiplier.

Reality: 3 gems will be changed from 150% multiplier to 145% (the ones least used by playerbase).
"
"
Were the Mana Cost Multiplier changes on Support Gems too Extreme?
Yes, they were too extreme. Based on feedback and data, we are reviewing the mana cost multipliers again and will be reducing many (but not all) of them. While this will ease the impact on your mana by a moderate amount, the goal is still that mana matters a lot more than it did before.

nice. when?

characters feel horrible to play right now

I actually solved it, by switching off auras. 800 free mana + mana flask smoothes gameplay to the point, I can pretty freely play.

Aurus? Who needs they... they actually nerf your character, as they make you unable to play

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info