What We're Working On

"
gandhar0 wrote:
"
Are there any Changes coming to Ailment or Curse Immunity?
Ailment Immunity granted by flasks is being increased from 1 second to 4 seconds.....

Nice. But expected.

How about another experiment?

Remove all dmg support gems so we only have different utility gems, while the damage of the skills is now scaled by other means (either tree or built into the skillgem itself).
Would that not entice people to play the skills in different variations while damage it not boring dmg-gem stackig anymore?

Like that idea

There are like 4 must have (pure damage scaling) support gems in your 6l.
It's a good way to provide damage with a downside of e.g. less attack speed, reduced crit chance, but still too many gems which provide %damage
GGG are very good to know what they do, but they're very bad to know what does what they do.

Dps nerf by itself is good, but the combination of everything makes this league the best of the worst of Poe. In 3.15 they persist in many wrong directions : more absurd amount of clicking, even more impossible to react almost against anything before being killed, still over grindy end-game with 50% timed mechanics to force zooming, more and more layers of gated RNG content, even less QOL (hello Mr mana), always more visual clunkyness, even less beginner friendly, the great come back of immunities and so on.

I'm also telling this with my wallet, first time I'm not purchasing a supporter pack for a very long time. As GGG also blacklisted players' agency I now play 40h a league in trade before quitting instead of 200h in SSF. Because the sooner I've finished discovering the limits of the game design, the better. I play this game since the alpha, I'm afraid that less retention and support doesn't predict anything good, especially if they persist in that direction.

GGG, keep in mind that sacrificing the present game by making it feeling awful for the sake of a futur set up killed Marvel Heroes.
3.13 plz!
Imagine nerfing Quicksilver flasks and making early game movement & mobility even more dogshit than it already is.
IGN: Victory_Or_Sovngarde
It's not a 13 week development cycle, it's a 13 week supporter-pack cycle.
You can play any build you want, as long as it's the current meta.
People just need to adapt and it takes some time.
"
lol i think they shit themselves at the player numbers, they never make reverts this fast

welp

Actually, they've just communicated the changes earlier. The changes should come at the same speed as in the past.

I hope the majority of people can see and appreciate how Chris is taking the time to communicate and provide clarity for us. We've had a year of silence when it came to making changes and this is a vast improvement, whether you're enjoying the league or not.
Sure, 1 Expedition currency feels like gold. 20, however, feels like work. I want to have fun in games, not do work.

Solution: Have only 4-5 currencies of various tiers / quantities / value, similar to how Orbs work, and have all shopkeepers use them.

The leader of the Expedition is hella useless, I would rather you changed him to do stuff with Maps, Logbooks and even heist contracts.
Bring back 3.13 and just add league content.
"
Sakanabi wrote:
People just need to adapt and it takes some time.

This. I agree 100% with Chris's vision and there is absolutely nothing wrong with picking up items. What could be improved is the number of stacks dropped in total from the expedition. Larger stacks but fewer of them would be a big improvement.

For everyone complaining about ailments, curses and so on... you'll adapt. I've been playing without permanent ailment immunity for years and it has been much easier for me this league than for others. All I can say is that you will find ways to deal with the issues you're having eventually but it won't happen overnight.

Also, hopefully we can get new stats on items that improve ailment QoL in the future. I'd love to see this new freeze effect reduction as a new regular stat on gear for example, replacing 'filler' stats like stun recovery. These stats would make crafting a lot more interesting and provide a larger pool of powerful stats to aspire to in the mid game.
if GGG got gut, dont make changes to rebuff! current game is good as what you shaped it.

ACT 2- ACT 10 please equally make it as same level to difficulty as ACT I. that will be fun.
Last edited by SoFastx on Jul 26, 2021, 6:19:20 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info