What We're Working On

Thanks so much for all the changes GGG! This is one of the best leagues you've ever released!
Last edited by Eclaer on Jul 26, 2021, 8:22:51 AM
Spoiler
"
Incarcerated wrote:
"
gank3dprvl wrote:

I can, but at 3rd day of the league we have numbers like 3rd month on any other league. SO, mb my vision of future of this game is more respectable in community, than yours? Isn't this thing calling democracy? Path is chosing by more voices? OH. IM SORRY. THIS IS PATH OF *******EXILE********, no more questions.

(Funny joke, huh?)

You're oversimplifying.
Firstly, you made your mind up after a few days. You didn't even try to adapt.

Secondly, those numbers show people who aren't as attached to the game are leaving. The retention metric is far more important and we won't see the result here for some time. You're drawing conclusions from a statistic that simply is not useable at this point. Also, there may be PoE veterans who quit because of the speed meta that may come back due to the changes.
I don't expect the majority of players to understand how statistics work so I'm not accusing you of misrepresenting figures. But if you spend some time studying the use of statistics and the manipulation of statistics, you can see that what Reddit is posting is manipulated to prove their hypothesis. They also do not have access to other figures that are equally important and GGG does have those. They will probably share them but overall, you should not allow yourself to be manipulated by a SINGLE statistic provided by a dubious source.

Thirdly, nobody's opinion is more or less valid than anyone else's. Democracy means listening to ALL of the population and not one subset of it. What you're describing is essentially populism or mob rule.

Lol, u r so confused in ur knowledges....

U told me about liberalism, not bout democracy.
Liberalism gives anyone freedom to live with his OWN codex/minds/ets
Democracy give u A CHANCE to populate your own mind in community to accept or refuse it. Who have more voices in democracy - rules the community. Learn history of Ancient Greece...

And with this i dont want to speak with someone who doesnt know what he is talking about.

Peace.
Джи джи джи - баланс жи (с)
Last edited by gank3dprvl on Jul 26, 2021, 8:23:45 AM
I dont like the flask changes. I mean bro cmon we r getting like 0 charges + trashy immunity enchantments + half of the original added defenses( armour and evasion) they are kinda useless better go 3 heal flasks xD
"
FightFW wrote:
Thank you very much for sticking to your idea!! The changes are good, keep it up, luckily for next league all the toxic reddit idiots are gone :D

Sure... because people who insult are not toxic, right? sure that 23% are the toxics and here remains no one toxic people who label others and insult them because a videogame, suuuuuuuuuuuuuuure.

Good luck with that "non-toxic" people that stay, im the "23% expected numbers" then maybe im one of that "toxics", have fun.
Full Harvest is besto waifu, give me 3.11 and/or 3.13 and take my money.
"
Eclaer wrote:
Thanks so much for all the changes GGG! This is one of the best leagues you've ever released!

The best of the worst you mean?
✨ Beta tester Path of Nerf 👀
"
Narszosh7 wrote:
"
FightFW wrote:
Thank you very much for sticking to your idea!! The changes are good, keep it up, luckily for next league all the toxic reddit idiots are gone :D

Sure... because people who insult are not toxic, right? sure that 23% are the toxics and here remains no one toxic people who label others and insult them because a videogame, suuuuuuuuuuuuuuure.

Good luck with that "non-toxic" people that stay, im the "23% expected numbers" then maybe im one of that "toxics", have fun.

+1
Thank you GGG. POE was the only game I played through the last 5 years. Now I'm ready for a new game, new fun.
Last edited by Ussuriez on Jul 26, 2021, 8:32:05 AM
I like the new Season. I feel the nerfs little bit, but the Game is still very Fun. Lets see what happens when i get to higher Maps.

I like the Idea that the Figts should feel more intensive and go longer. But for that to happen i feel like Monsters shouls also get there DMG reduced a bit. Be cause somtimes figths are like Oneshot or be Oneshoted.

Keep up the Good Work!
"
Incarcerated wrote:
"
gank3dprvl wrote:
"
Incarcerated wrote:

I'm sorry that my enjoyment of the game is killing your game. Sadly your enjoyment of the game is killing mine. Maybe you can understand that?

I can, but at 3rd day of the league we have numbers like 3rd month on any other league. SO, mb my vision of future of this game is more respectable in community, than yours? Isn't this thing calling democracy? Path is chosing by more voices? OH. IM SORRY. THIS IS PATH OF *******EXILE********, no more questions.

(Funny joke, huh?)

You're oversimplifying.
Firstly, you made your mind up after a few days. You didn't even try to adapt.

Secondly, those numbers show people who aren't as attached to the game are leaving. The retention metric is far more important and we won't see the result here for some time. You're drawing conclusions from a statistic that simply is not useable at this point. Also, there may be PoE veterans who quit because of the speed meta that may come back due to the changes.
I don't expect the majority of players to understand how statistics work so I'm not accusing you of misrepresenting figures. But if you spend some time studying the use of statistics and the manipulation of statistics, you can see that what Reddit is posting is manipulated to prove their hypothesis. They also do not have access to other figures that are equally important and GGG does have those. They will probably share them but overall, you should not allow yourself to be manipulated by a SINGLE statistic provided by a dubious source.

Thirdly, nobody's opinion is more or less valid than anyone else's. Democracy means listening to ALL of the population and not one subset of it. What you're describing is essentially populism or mob rule.

Ye-ye, lets pretend that everything is fine and players just can't see the real picture because they aren't smart enough...

the lack of alternatives -that's why people complain, we dont like current route of poe to OMG hardcore game - play 8 hours per day to grind 5c

If there were good other projects people would have move on to next game already, without any complains
3.13 Was the best league ever!
3.18 Rest in peace my beloved recombinators, I'm gonna miss you...
when will we get flask buffs and arctic armour buff please? tomorrow?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info