What We're Working On

"
jddc78 wrote:
Been trying to shut up and play through the changes. But I honestly can't think of another point in this games history where I have had less motivation to play since the rollout of Synthesis. I came back 2 months after launch for that league and something similar may need to happen here for me to change my mind.

I do understand the desire to make the game more difficult. But as others have said, the flask & mana changes have just made a game that is more clunky and less fun to play.

I love this game and do not want to see any league fail. But sorry ... in its current state this is just a terrible patch. Drastic changes need to happen or it'll be a very quick exit for a lot of people.

I feel the same way. Too many nerfs all at once.

Expedition mechanic is fun enough, but at the cost of everyhting else, it kind of feels like "what's the point"?
If you think nerf all of skill is a good idea, I won't come back again before this game can be played normally. goodbye and wait for d2 ,Human patience has limits.
Last edited by yt944404 on Jul 26, 2021, 1:21:49 PM
You should boost reaper, it's too low...and increase max distance from exile... Srly he is bad in endgame.
3.15 was a mistake, making the game more tedious might be a form of increasing difficulty, but it is not a rewarding challenge.
it's not unerving, it's destructive, in your attempts to focus yet again on the 1% you screw over and hurt everyone that isn't in top tier. You want us to play maybe help give us reasons to enjoy the game, rather then making the game worse and worse. The top 1% will just figure out new ways to game the system, while those on the bottom NEED that 20-40% just to be able to do anything near end game. Instead of making the game impossible to everyone, how about letting us enjoy this incredible game you made.

You want to make it harder for people, add new difficulties, lower the bar to do all end game, and then add a harder difficulty like most MMORPG's do, where you have normal boss fight, then legendary with harder bosses but better rewards.
Sending good vibes to the staff and especially the member who had an emergency!
I want my loved POE back from last league not this perma zdps out of mana tempchains one!
I simply refuse to continue to participate in this forever beta test. PoE2 has same engine which means it will be more of the same trash performance. Get a new engine complete with legitimate trade, get a PoB type build system and polish the game so it's not so glitchy if you want my money. I'm not paying for an incomplete game that basically requires two or more third party programs to function at a still horrible level. I'm certainly not holding my breath waiting for that though.
The real test of wether this patch is idiotic or not won't be the % of players that start this league, it's how many quit and return next league if no changes, or quit early.

Many are like me which are, "Well lets see how bad this is." and see how well I can cope, but if this league is as dumb as it seems then were not coming back without substantial changes next league to address issues like mana cost, time to kill if not 1%, how annoying the new dumbass potion system is when it was already annoying if you were not spaming 1-5 before. How far I can get when I'm doing 40% less damage to already barely doable content.
Now that I played the league I realized that the intention to slow down the game failed.

I made a tanker character and the game now looks almost the same(compared to mob HPs).

PoE1 doesn't have a smooth animation as PoE2 gives us the feeling of the weight of character, the movement of bosses, and the map interactions.

GGG failed to turn PoE1 like 2 before changing the animations and the size of bosses.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info