What We're Working On

"
xEnyCe30 wrote:
What a shame. It took me months to truly learn everything in the game and get really good at putting a character together. This game has always been very hard. I work 40+ hours a week and if I want to hit end game and really grind the season and max out a build with the best of everything I have to invest hours a day after work and play every day I’m off. It’s like a full time job next to a real full time job but with Poe I enjoy it lol. But now the game is just that much harder. No way man. Honestly it’s not worth it now. What a shame

feel your pain Bro
Roll back to 3.13.

This nerf-fest is a dead joke.

You think to make more money from the wales by making the game harder?

Well, we will see ... the $$$-factor is nowadays the only language you understand in terms of feedback, [Removed by Support], still proclaiming to be "for the player" ... lmfao.
Last edited by Matthew_GGG on Jul 26, 2021, 2:45:47 PM
At this point, my main theory is that this league merely represents a testing environment/data harvesting for POE2.
"
A lot of players have tried to derive our player concurrency numbers based on the data shown for Steam users

They have not tried, they have succedded... Their numbers are pretty much the same as those anounced by you. Steam is a pretty good metric as it's a large and random pool of users.

"
this is something we were prepared for.

I'd love to see a similar announcement about player retention after a week. On launch day many people showed up and left immediately. Let's see if you'll announce those numbers.

"
We're really enjoying reading about your experiences playing with the recent changes.

I'm sure you had a good laugh.
From League Starter to Shaper – Cheap, Tanky, Fast and Fun Physical ST – Very Detailed Guide
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2077519

Gannicus, God of the Arena – Deathless Uber Elder for Everyone
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2627521
I am very positive with changes to be honest, even with mana cost, you can easily solve the issues with it. I question the new currency not being auto-picked up though, but overall - good stuff GGG! Keep game evolving
"
This results in twenty currency items for use at the vendors, which does feel like a lot. However, because you can immediately stash them into the Expedition Locker after an encounter, the variety of currency types doesn't really cause additional inconvenience. Regardless of whether we had one type, four types or twenty types, you'd still have to pick up a few items and stash them.

We feel that the gameplay benefits described above (plus the ability to immediately stash them in the field) justify the number of currency items that the league uses. Having said that, we hear you. There are too many types of splinters in Path of Exile. We will be mindful of this for the design of future releases.

What a joke...
"Fixing the endgame was hard - No matter how hard we buffed red maps, people would keep spamming Gorges.
So we turned Gorge into a red map"
First of all, the league launch was really easy.
No downtime, no crashes, no lags.

GGG u did it.

On the other hand you make and that is my point of view, to many changes if u try to come back to the core from ggg.
i guess for new and casual players it becomes now more difficult to reach the endgame or make it nearly impossible.

I am not sure if that is a good decision, we will see.

I try this league and stop playing this league dislike it.
Looking forwardto next league

Cheers Pall
Bring back 3.13 please ...
i love 3.15 GGG ♥, please bring the new gem system out it would fix alot of stuff
Party (aurabots) will have an even bigger advantage now ?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info