What We're Working On

good league, but please return 3.13 or 3.14 patch. thx
we will change reality
Admitting there's "too many splintters" is a good thing.
"Clicks amount" is the real constraint.
Why cant we have both the slower and Zoom-Zoom style in the game?

We can have:

1)League
2)Standard
3)And POE (Whatever name, Standard 2.0) prior 3.15 changes to mana and curses and speed changes maybe some balance to damage. And there you have it, all will be happy.

Want the more slower game play league or Standard want more fast pace game then play Standard 2.0.

Why cant we have BOTH????
well, its been a fun time over the years. But your attempts to nurf high end builds have ruined so many others. I'm not interested in a cooky cutter build game. If i was I would play D3, and this has essentially become that, with fewer and fewer viable builds.
I have loved PoE, so this does make me sad. I wish you luck, but if you cant admit you made a mistake and at least fix some of the mistakes you made I wont be back.

Best of luck with your ongoing dev.
Rog Mod Removal is based off iLvl requirement and not tiers - this is absolutely nuts. Please provide information what mods will be affected or rework this.

It confuses and makes think that lowest tier is being affected, but it is not.
Just thinking about:

Why have you DESTROYED Flaskfinders builds by nerfing Enduring Mana Flask ?
Just reducing Indigon Scaling should have been more appropriate. Even i don't think it would be necessary due to the gem nerfs by itself...

The more i think about the nerfs, the more i think some are really stupid.
Last edited by Ashes3416 on Jul 29, 2021, 3:49:50 PM
Expedition. 2 words. NOT FUN. [Removed by Support] Gamers like MORE POWER. They like BOOSTS. THEY LIKE GAMES TO BECOME MORE FUN. Expedition is 100% the complete opposite of any of the forementioned items above. I mean come on nobody wants or cares to play the same game repeatedly every 12 weeks already. [Removed by Support] Make it easier. We can't all sit around and play POE for 24 hours a GD DAY. [Removed by Support] POE becomes less and less fun every league and nothing absolutely nothing is being done to make this game MORE FUN nothing I mean ABSOLUTELY NOTHING. What a shame. Maybe you should learn from Rockstar who continues to this day to make GTA5 MORE FUN since the very beginning and that game dropped on PS3 and still holds every video game record you could possibly imagine. I wonder what GTA5 would be today if they Constant just made the game LESS fun update after update! Wink wink.! It would be dead. Just like POE is becoming. Stop forcing us to play "your" way. Some of the best games ever made give gamers the freedom to express themselves thru gameplay. Not to mention you charge us money for MTXs for certain skills then nerf those skills to the ground so that we have to choose different skills and buy more MTXs because God forbid you ever make the skills better! Or stronger. [Removed by Support] This is literally the definition of robbery. Expedition. Good job. GGG was expecting to loose players? I've never even heard anyone ever say that. How is that even a thing? You should always expect more players if your expectations are lower than previous that says everything we need to know as consumers and as a service provider [Removed by Support]
Last edited by Lisa_GGG on Jul 29, 2021, 3:57:54 PM
"
Universalis wrote:

They should know Having different sized splinters for the same vendor does provide real stress injuries on peoples hands.

Yeah, you can stash them up, it's "only" 3 additional clicks than having a single splinter type per vendor

However, these 3 clicks are every other map and quickly add up. There's a reason why people eventually don't even stop to pick up legion splinters anymore.
"
thep10xer wrote:
"
Universalis wrote:

They should know Having different sized splinters for the same vendor does provide real stress injuries on peoples hands.

Yeah, you can stash them up, it's "only" 3 additional clicks than having a single splinter type per vendor

However, these 3 clicks are every other map and quickly add up. There's a reason why people eventually don't even stop to pick up legion splinters anymore.

hey, i played all existing leagues and got all 40 challenges:

Clicks amount and micro-managment is completely out of range, a shame for a game or anything related to entertainment. LMK people play Necro to compensate, and i did (still not playing this league).

The Devs should know all that. It's easy; the whole loot should be centrated in like ~4 chests or clickable places on the whole map with all splinters & shards being automatically stacked. Rares should be much rarer but with much better mods rolls. All uniques should be improved. useless gems should be removed, sets should be introduced, Low bases should never drop in high maps etc
Last edited by Universalis on Jul 30, 2021, 4:47:34 AM
not really enjoying 3.15 so far
Mana is a big issue when starting a Marauder.. any 4 links eat your mana in 5 attacks..

I switched to a Witch ... to try the new Reaper.. disappointing

Stopping playing until some changes or maybe the next patch

cheers

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info