What We're Working On

"
glaadke wrote:
we don't have 12 hours a day for this game, this is not a competitive discipline, the game should be fun ... but we get the "Great Debilitation" ... goodbye GGG

this!
thx for patch...reaper still nothing....ZER0...
Man all this ppl complaining about the game... saying they want to quit, while i just want to play the game!!!! Because of 40h Job and Family i can only play 4-6h on weekend :(
Just killed Kitava and wanna start maps. Had a blast with the Game til now. Did i die... yeah... will i get oneshot in maps... yeah... but it was always this way, since years!

Now ppl crying/quitting cause they got dmg/flask nerfed and have a bigger challenge. To a certain ammont i dont understand that. But everyone is differnt.

But if i think about quittuing POE and playing D3.... oh hell NOOOO!

Lost Ark now, thats different :) But lets first see how much money you have to pay to really play the game.

Till then, ill be enjoing POE!!!
"
GGG wrote:
Were the Mana Cost Multiplier changes on Support Gems too Extreme?
"Yes, they were too extreme. Based on feedback and data, we are reviewing the mana cost multipliers again and will be reducing many (but not all) of them. While this will ease the impact on your mana by a moderate amount, the goal is still that mana matters a lot more than it did before."

Thank You GGG, really thanks,
mana multipliers went down, Exiles stop to suffocate and start to breathe again. But TRIGGER cost multiplier on CWDT support needs to be revisit.

So I copy/paste this post again:

"Please REMOVE at all mana multiplier from CWDT support gem; it is 250% right now which is insane. We are punished enough with the fact that we have to pay for triggered skills with mana at all. Many Exiles use Lifetap support to walk it around and lose socket slot in the process (it is not POE2 YET, we don't have 6 x 6 links YET!). And it is not the worst thing; Lifetap support itself has 300% mana multiplier; combined with CWDT multiplier of 250% gives ridiculous numbers in life costs! (750% in this case!!!)"

If U don't want to remove it at all, if U really want us to pay MORE (to stay aligned with Your VISION), at least lower it to max. 150% and do the same with Lifetap; lower to max. 150% so the combination of these 2 is usable with more than ONE skill for most Exiles.

TY in advance.
Last edited by Sedes_Cruentes on Jul 28, 2021, 5:51:59 AM
"
RevengarAscha wrote:
Man all this ppl complaining about the game... saying they want to quit, while i just want to play the game!!!! Because of 40h Job and Family i can only play 4-6h on weekend :(
Just killed Kitava and wanna start maps. Had a blast with the Game til now. Did i die... yeah... will i get oneshot in maps... yeah... but it was always this way, since years!

Now ppl crying/quitting cause they got dmg/flask nerfed and have a bigger challenge. To a certain ammont i dont understand that. But everyone is differnt.

Lost Ark now, thats different :) But lets first see how much money you have to pay to really play the game.

This. I work about 200 hours per month and still have time to enjoy PoE.
In any game, players will be angry if they increase the difficulty and do not increase the reward. It's amazing that Poe players can endure so many seasons. If you're madly testing our bottom line, do you have so many years of anger when we're angry? Can you GGG resist?

Why couldn't they just stick to nerfing damage across in a single league, then adjust mana multipliers in the next league, and then flasks? Yes, it would take 3 leagues, but are you really getting good data in this mess? Do they even know if damage nerfs were good if mana multiplier issues block the damage testing results, because nobody wants to play the builds that are unplayable or would feel so bad/slow/awful?
There are too many issues to fix with builds and even veterans just cave in and go with builds that actually can fix the majority of issues with the talent trees.

The main issue that the vast majority of the player base would probably agree to is the damage was too easy to get. Nobody would have thought that you want us to slog through the game for 3 months(maybe longer, who knows), that's not fun. I personally felt you could have nerfed damage even more if you really wanted to, but touching mana multipliers took away smooth gameplay and many builds can't really get it back even with deep investments(god-tier loadout). I don't mean you can't play the game, it just feels clunky and awful, not something I wanna do for hours.

My only issue with nerfs and changes is that all of them were applied once and definitely not enough iteration went through with damage nerfs vs. mana multiplier costs vs. flask nerfs even if you are just testing it all for PoE 2, this league and changes left a bitter taste. ARPG genre is in dire need of good competitors for PoE so you can't do fuck all and expect us to bite through it.

Didn't think I'd quit any league faster since Harvest (PoE item_editor.exe), I guess I can't really put it on League (it's actually decent), but the patch itself.

I actually really wanted to play this league longer because I skipped last league, but man, GGG really went balls deep with this patch.
"
RevengarAscha wrote:

So, imagine that you have played a game for a long time, you got your build just how you like it after months and months of respeccing, constantly swapping out items, crafting, just to get it good enough to play. Then the company decides to completely ruin it , thinking it's a 'benefit for the game'. There are players that are hardcore, constantly working on improving their builds.

I for one wouldn't be happy, ofc i wouldn't. All that work put in for it to be completely ruined.

As for flasks, some builds rely on flasks ( especially piano builds )

So yes, i think people have the right to be annoyed
what u can do to avoid one shot? 500 packs applying freeze/bleeding/poison/ignite while u have only flask to 1 dispel each 10 seconds this is just frustrating and all adds with 100% movement speed while u dont have any flask to kite so u just have to die
this shit is not difficulty is a masochist game
and the goal of increase build diversity is bs with this difficulty there are like 4-5 builds possible to play and i guess the meta will be something that can deal with freeze/bleeding/curse easier the rest will just die 200 times for day

fix the mana dont make this league any better while u still dont have flask for do sh, no immunity to freeze and need avoid 200 projectiles and off screen attacks that kill you while check your debuffs

looks like this is a league to watch hardcore streamers die and well who cares for the rest of the players
Last edited by Mokurp on Jul 28, 2021, 10:06:49 AM
"
Eag1e wrote:

So, imagine that you have played a game for a long time, you got your build just how you like it after months and months of respeccing, constantly swapping out items, crafting, just to get it good enough to play. Then the company decides to completely ruin it , thinking it's a 'benefit for the game'. There are players that are hardcore, constantly working on improving their builds.

I for one wouldn't be happy, ofc i wouldn't. All that work put in for it to be completely ruined.

As for flasks, some builds rely on flasks ( especially piano builds )

So yes, i think people have the right to be annoyed

I'd be fine if they just nerfed a couple of builds (my usual 2-3 builds included).
But they more or less destroyed every build that I would ever want to play, thereby forcing me into some stupid build like Ice Trap.
I loved CoC Ice Nova, ED-Cont and Freezing Pulse Totems. I was never really able to achieve god tier damage with either of those 2 builds but I had a lot of fun regardless. Now they are nuked from orbit.
I have zero interest finding a new build just because some idiot thinks this way is more fun.

The movement speed changes,mana changes and flask changes are the dumbest things they could have done. Damage nerf could have been handled MUCH differently. A dev studio full of incompetence.
Last edited by Gulch on Jul 28, 2021, 11:50:00 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info