What We're Working On

You should work on the support gems. What you have done defies any logic! For example, the impeel can be removed from the game altogether. He now gives nothing at all. The same can be said about other gems of a similar type. I'm sure that your company is not testing the final product. Maybe you should think about it? Just return the old stats to the support gems!
"
spaceace7373 wrote:
"
Maybe you should "git gud" (such a pathetic phrase), with 2mn dps in 3.14...?

sorry, but i expected a better comeback by now LMAO

dont feed teh trolls and local fauna
I got Constantly Lag Spikes!

Since this Leaguestart i got so many micro lags and my Loadingscreens go up from 3 seconds to nearly 15 seconds...

You guys did recently a 2,4 GB performance Update ? How is it Possible that i don't feel anything from this ?
we don't have 12 hours a day for this game, this is not a competitive discipline, the game should be fun ... but we get the "Great Debilitation" ... goodbye GGG
Last edited by glaadke on Jul 27, 2021, 6:19:33 PM
"
"Were the Mana Cost Multiplier changes on Support Gems too Extreme?
Yes, they were too extreme. Based on feedback and data, we are reviewing the mana cost multipliers again and will be reducing many (but not all) of them. While this will ease the impact on your mana by a moderate amount, the goal is still that mana matters a lot more than it did before."

It kinda balanced out archmage build please if you wanna change mana cost keep in mind you need to change archmage gem as well dont fix something to break another one
tbh i personally think you should not touch it at all but what ever
Last edited by Sorenalike on Jul 27, 2021, 6:13:47 PM
"
I hate Goatmen. Tell me some good news.We're nerfing Goatman Leap Slams and Molten Shells in the late game.

So I died to to 2 white leap goats with good defense in 74 map. I mean how fucking long you adjusting numbers?
In ultifailinatium league. Goat boss in vaal zone killed me and many others(took you 10 days to fix it).

Can't kill me legally, so every patch I have to die to your bad coding and impotence to fix it within day.

I dont play softcore, I would quit instantly. How can I support you in the future, when I die every league to your fail coding. Put me in beta, so I can test your shit if you are lack compentence to do it.

And I dont hate Goatmen, I hate your same mistakes over and over ...

3.15 was a joke. 3.19 was a disaster. Archnemesis/Ruthless/Crucible(Archnemesis 4.0?) - worst ideas. Ruthless is a joke, a waste of resources. PoE2(exilecon version) was super disappointing.
Last edited by vahu on Jul 27, 2021, 7:27:12 PM
Just got destroyed by a white group of 3~4 ghouls on t3 summit map with around 4k hp, 20% phys reduction, max res, energy shield, Mind over matter and so on.

They ran so fast onto me that I couldn't even use a potion to survive the attack, they also stun locked me (like all the other enemies on this map by the way), so I had like a 0.2s window time to use as many potions as possible to survive this attack, by 3~4 white ghouls on a t3 map.

Is that the kind of vision you have for this game? If so, then I'm sorry to say, this is the worst possible vision you could have for a game, want to make a game hard? at least give us the chance to fight back, check games like dark souls for example, it's easy to know when it was your fault when you died, in POE you always have no idea what's going on, stun lock everywhere, white mobs doing insane amount of damage, it's basically impossible to advance.
So I wanted to test the game before I gave my verdict on the changes, but this is actually insane, the manacreep is just not logical at all, basically all endgamecontent ill be unreachable for casual players, and I actullay play a build that doesn´t require that much mana.

Also the new leaguemechaninc is totally broken, I have never played a league that has been so NOT rewarding. I´ve done about 100 Expeditions and the loot (or lack of loot) is just insane. It´s just not worth the time and effort.

I´ll return when the patch is out and see what changes have been done.

As the game is in this state I will not return,
So are we actually getting flask immunity increases any time soon or should I just quit now? cant be that hard to change a few parameters.
"
willianvon wrote:
Just got destroyed by a white group of 3~4 ghouls on t3 summit map with around 4k hp, 20% phys reduction, max res, energy shield, Mind over matter and so on.

They ran so fast onto me that I couldn't even use a potion to survive the attack, they also stun locked me (like all the other enemies on this map by the way), so I had like a 0.2s window time to use as many potions as possible to survive this attack, by 3~4 white ghouls on a t3 map.

Is that the kind of vision you have for this game? If so, then I'm sorry to say, this is the worst possible vision you could have for a game, want to make a game hard? at least give us the chance to fight back, check games like dark souls for example, it's easy to know when it was your fault when you died, in POE you always have no idea what's going on, stun lock everywhere, white mobs doing insane amount of damage, it's basically impossible to advance.

20/20 sir!!!

They absolutely don't care about HC players. I started HnS with D1 more than 20 years ago and I always plays HC, even if the game doesn't "allow" me to do it I just delete the char. But tbh PoE has become an absolute nonsense. I'm okay with losing char etc no problem.
I m a PGM D2, Im always playing it every ladder in HC Europe.
I have lost more chars in 2 years and a half in Poe than in 20 years of HC d2. And the fact that around 40 or 50% of your deaths you clearly don't understand what happened.
This game have the potential to be the best arpg/hns ever! But it s in incompetent hands.

The 3.15 solution should have been :

Buff 80% of the gems that are literally non viable. Ofc there s always a meta, in any game, but the gap between meta and all other builds is just insane. 35% of SSFHC are playing the same build. And I don't want to play a gladiator that throw shield, it s just trash.

Add more end game content like Uber maps etc... For all the "power creep" softcore players so that they can also hit a wall even with the super end game gear/build.

I'm off the Last Epoch and D2R in September. Bye GGG

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info