The Midnight Pact Mystery Box

I like this darkish Harry Potter
There are some appealing items in these sets. The auras deserve specific mention, being visually effective without saturating the area around a character and obstructing the player's view.

Used moderately/selectively, particle effects and flashy designs aren't necessarily a bad thing. If the 'addition by subtraction' trend continues, I'll be a happy exile. Nicely done!

pls rollback 3.13 patch.
MTX looks cool, but due current state of the game, I am having so little fun...
F@#$ Mystery box.
I can FLY!
Steam: http://steamcommunity.com/id/WDRU/
Poe makes me feel like Christmas or new year. It is always the same...

Bye bye new league
I gotta say, the building supplies and curios in particular in this one are just outstanding. In general, amazing art. I won't be gambling on those, but I might buy some of it in the shop next league.
I make dumb builds, therefore I am.
Worst Time to release such a cool Mystery Box.
Listen to the Community.
The only logical and appropriate reaction to the Announcement:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LV-yfpZhSeo
not bad
这个帅啊
Path of Exile needs to follow gambling regulations. Voluntarily.
Otherwise, governments will not look at bad game design or at patches that highlight such bad game design -- they will crack down at GGG for not providing 18+ (21+ in US) rating to the game, making promotions available to minors, not disclosing outcome chances (normal-rare is not such a disclosure), not inviting government monitoring missions, not verifying gambling client age and not making sure these are financially capable -- and, obviously, not paying 94%+ taxes from their gambling income. Of course, doing some time will only do good for Chris -- but that time combined might exceed his remaining lifespan.
All in all, coming clear is a better way.
And that's all I have to say about this mystery box.

Except for the tail sticking out of the middle of a spine. Ugly as hell.
Last edited by Shade_RU_N53 on Jul 27, 2021, 12:01:57 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info