New Microtransactions: Void Emperor Cremation, Blade Blast and Bladefall Effects

"
typhn wrote:

Every "balance" path nerfs, nerfs, nerfs.
Most players dont play to feel frustrated.


independent of nerfs/buffs, you always reach that point in the game when your char is stuck and you can't do higher content.

it's really not important WHERE this point is, it's important THAT you feel it. the need for progression and improvement. from that point you can always go back to lower areas and feel powerful.

of course it's bad if ggg moved this point up to a more early state in the game but eventually they're doing it for all players, not just you.

ggg just asks you to either improve your skill, your time investment or both to reach the same state as before.

how can that be a bad thing?




age and treachery will triumph over youth and skill
Last edited by vio on Jul 27, 2021, 7:24:42 AM
"
vio wrote:
"
typhn wrote:

Every "balance" path nerfs, nerfs, nerfs.
Most players dont play to feel frustrated.


independent of nerfs/buffs, you always reach that point in the game when your char is stuck and you can't do higher content.

it's really not important WHERE this point is, it's important THAT you feel it. the need for progression and improvement. from that point you can always go back to lower areas and feel powerful.

of course it's bad if ggg moved this point up to a more early state in the game but eventually they're doing it for all players, not just you.

ggg just asks you to either improve your skill, your time investment or both to reach the same state as before.

how can that be a bad thing?






Yeah, this is not a job. One suppose to enjoy the game. If one cannot reach the same point of progress as last league, one gets frustrated, one stops playing.

For me important aspect of the game was each league to progress a little bit further, eventually doing 40 challenges and clearing all content by learning more about the game, optimising strategies and becoming better player. Learning new interesting logical pathways and successfully applying them is FUN, time-consuming grinding is BORING!
Last edited by alchemistoff on Jul 27, 2021, 7:46:21 AM
"
vio wrote:
"
typhn wrote:

Every "balance" path nerfs, nerfs, nerfs.
Most players dont play to feel frustrated.


independent of nerfs/buffs, you always reach that point in the game when your char is stuck and you can't do higher content.

it's really not important WHERE this point is, it's important THAT you feel it. the need for progression and improvement. from that point you can always go back to lower areas and feel powerful.

of course it's bad if ggg moved this point up to a more early state in the game but eventually they're doing it for all players, not just you.

ggg just asks you to either improve your skill, your time investment or both to reach the same state as before.

how can that be a bad thing?



Seriously, if you would have a job and got payed 10k a month, and get cut back to 5k and your boss say, yo just work harder or twice the amount of hours and you are back on your old salary, what would you say or do?
"
vio wrote:
"
typhn wrote:

Every "balance" path nerfs, nerfs, nerfs.
Most players dont play to feel frustrated.


independent of nerfs/buffs, you always reach that point in the game when your char is stuck and you can't do higher content.

it's really not important WHERE this point is, it's important THAT you feel it. the need for progression and improvement. from that point you can always go back to lower areas and feel powerful.

of course it's bad if ggg moved this point up to a more early state in the game but eventually they're doing it for all players, not just you.

ggg just asks you to either improve your skill, your time investment or both to reach the same state as before.

how can that be a bad thing?






Im just curious, because you have over 50 different characters and builds. How many of them you drop because of reaching end game? And have many you drop because of nerfs?
Good luck!
"
vio wrote:
"
typhn wrote:

Every "balance" path nerfs, nerfs, nerfs.
Most players dont play to feel frustrated.


independent of nerfs/buffs, you always reach that point in the game when your char is stuck and you can't do higher content.

it's really not important WHERE this point is, it's important THAT you feel it. the need for progression and improvement. from that point you can always go back to lower areas and feel powerful.

of course it's bad if ggg moved this point up to a more early state in the game but eventually they're doing it for all players, not just you.

ggg just asks you to either improve your skill, your time investment or both to reach the same state as before.

how can that be a bad thing?






It's a bad thing because it is a GAME and it is no longer FUN.

We play games for fun.
"
typhn wrote:
"
vio wrote:
"
typhn wrote:

Every "balance" path nerfs, nerfs, nerfs.
Most players dont play to feel frustrated.


independent of nerfs/buffs, you always reach that point in the game when your char is stuck and you can't do higher content.

it's really not important WHERE this point is, it's important THAT you feel it. the need for progression and improvement. from that point you can always go back to lower areas and feel powerful.

of course it's bad if ggg moved this point up to a more early state in the game but eventually they're doing it for all players, not just you.

ggg just asks you to either improve your skill, your time investment or both to reach the same state as before.

how can that be a bad thing?






Im just curious, because you have over 50 different characters and builds. How many of them you drop because of reaching end game? And have many you drop because of nerfs?


i'm always progressing, i always reach red maps and guardians but never killed sirus. i lack the time and my builds were undergeared because you need playtime to trade alot.

i mostly play one build per league.

age and treachery will triumph over youth and skill
lol your are definitely know how to make big deals.
"
vio wrote:
"
vio wrote:



ggg just asks you to either improve your skill, your time investment or both to reach the same state as before.

how can that be a bad thing?








i'm always progressing, i always reach red maps and guardians but never killed sirus. i lack the time and my builds were undergeared because you need playtime to trade alot.

i mostly play one build per league.



I think you just answered your own question.

You don't have time, but hey invest some more.
"
vio wrote:


i'm always progressing, i always reach red maps and guardians but never killed sirus. i lack the time and my builds were undergeared because you need playtime to trade alot.

i mostly play one build per league.



Thank you, that prove my point even more. If you switch builds between leagues regardless of nerfs, why insist on ruin fun for others?

btw I never killed sirius myself, been so close last patch...
Good luck!
Last edited by typhn on Jul 27, 2021, 9:41:51 AM
why they killed coc scion :(

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info