New Microtransactions: Void Emperor Cremation, Blade Blast and Bladefall Effects

"
typhn wrote:

As far as i know stats from steam only few % of player base is able to reach endgame. And this league player base start at 116k, drop to 66k peak today. Almost half player base already gone.

My theory is that reaction to nerfs, not addressing some life qualify issues, unfair game mechanics like random unavoidable one shot deaths, etc. Are far more contribution to players quitting game than economy issues.

Edit: to clarify what i understand by unfair: Human average reaction time is 0.25s, double it because of server delay. So anything below 0.5s clear visual cue and one shot you is imo unfair.

steam is just a third of the playerbase beside china and the standalone client. but the drop in players is understandable if you get your ass kicked in areas where you comfortably walked through the park before (delve bearers,lol).

so, the drop in player numbers is as drastic as the nerfs. but eventuallly, all what counts is the percentage of supporters.

and it's likely that players of difficult games are more supportive than the average steam gamer with a shitload of free games in his steam store where he permanently cycles through to look for just casual entertainment.
age and treachery will triumph over youth and skill!
"
vio wrote:

steam is just a third of the playerbase beside china and the standalone client. but the drop in players is understandable if you get your ass kicked in areas where you comfortably walked through the park before (delve bearers,lol).

so, the drop in player numbers is as drastic as the nerfs. but eventuallly, all what counts is the percentage of supporters.

and it's likely that players of difficult games are more supportive than the average steam gamer with a shitload of free games in his steam store where he permanently cycles through to look for just casual entertainment.

Did you just claim that on average steam user provide less financial support than non steam users? Interesting, i wont debate on that as i have zero access to data.

Anyway many people on this forum declare to withdrawn support, because of changes they dont like. GGG may be owner of the game and have 100% authority over they vision, but player base (steam or non steam) are consumers of that vision. And we provide necessary support to realize that vision.

As for me personally i withdrawn my support quite long time ago after GGG show clear tendency to nerfing viable builds every patch. Its ruin my game flow, force me repeat leveling process and waste my limited time resource.
Good luck!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info