Path of Exile: Royale Twitch Rivals Event

What happened to the commentary stream by Raiz and Octavian??

Edit: Oh, they're not streaming from their own channels. They're here https://www.twitch.tv/twitchrivals

That, that is, is. That, that is not, is not. Is that it? It is.
Last edited by JugJugJug on Jul 29, 2021, 2:28:25 PM
"
DimlyLit wrote:
ben watching the stream for over an hour. Says I am 46% of the way to my 30 minute chicken drop. Will definitely never do this again.

Ok I figured out why it took me over an hour and a half to get my 30 minute chicken drop.

If you are casting the video to another screen, it doesn't count as watchtime for the drops even though you are still on the page and the countup timer under the video is still keeping time.

When I posted that in chat I got the message" "Your message wasn't posted due to conflicts with the channel's moderation settings."

With these problems combined with the chat being nothing but idiots saying "!drops" over and over, I have not experienced anything today that makes me want to be a twitcher. Going back to watching the Olympics.
"
DimlyLit wrote:
"
DimlyLit wrote:
ben watching the stream for over an hour. Says I am 46% of the way to my 30 minute chicken drop. Will definitely never do this again.

Ok I figured out why it took me over an hour and a half to get my 30 minute chicken drop.

If you are casting the video to another screen, it doesn't count as watchtime for the drops even though you are still on the page and the countup timer under the video is still keeping time.

When I posted that in chat I got the message" "Your message wasn't posted due to conflicts with the channel's moderation settings."

With these problems combined with the chat being nothing but idiots saying "!drops" over and over, I have not experienced anything today that makes me want to be a twitcher. Going back to watching the Olympics.

You literally just need an open a tab on your browser and mute the tab instead of the stream, to get free mtx. But instead you come here and blame GGG for problems with twitch.
Last edited by Winnetou0210 on Jul 29, 2021, 2:41:57 PM
Can I get a 3rd pet slot for the chicken? I got two corgis going now and I don't know how to brake it to one of them that they will be replaced by a chicken.
Will this mod be available sometime? Battle royale with duo seems way more fun. Why can't we play this?
When are the drops available ingame?
"
HansonAlister wrote:
Oh it's again "who finds blight first?" event.
I'll pass. It's half baked, has flawed design and induces anxiety.

this is what happens when you don't read patch notes xD!

also Pog Chicken Axe not so good, Kappa
by far shittiest drops I imagined ngl
The drops are literally FREE how are people complaining ?
Woke up 0230, logged into twatch, turned sound off and MUTED then went back to bed, cause I have a job with THICC wages.

Woke up at 0500 and claimed the weapon skin, you can keep the chicken pet cause WTF, but look after it.

GGG, please continue to feed the chickens.
Formally [Removed by Support] as my STANDARD map stash got frakked

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info