Sony servers are restarting in:
They should be back up in approximately .

New Microtransactions: Starfall Weapon Effect, Demonic Orb of Storms Effect and Mystic Burning Arrow Effect

Nope.

You're not getting my money right now.
Can i use 1 for dual weapon or i must buy 2 for dual weapon?
after all these?

no thanks
"
Chima wrote:
"
leniusxue wrote:
brings a new Burning Arrow mtx right after you nerf the ignite to the ground

Great business logic I should say...

And if they released it in 3.14, people complain about pay-to-win or some such nonsense. Poor GGG; damned if they do, damned if they don't :(

Not me at least. Love to see the strong skill got new mtx so I'd love to try it more.
okay, I'm excited for starfall, not because I'm excited for this specific mtx, but because it means we might get a new line of mtx in the same theme. (who wants a starfall purifying flame, or starfall blazing salvo? I know I do)

that said, GGG, can we plz get a new spark mtx? like pretty plz?

Might I suggest "Nightfall Spark"? Like, you don't even need to do too much work for it, just take the asset you use for the nightfall cloud pet, alter it slightly (maybe make it more lightning-y) and bam! ez new mtx (pretty plz? I'm so tired of playing builds with no mtx. I seem to have a habit of picking skills that have no good mtx in the past 6-9 months. and no, spoders spark does not count, that thing is fugly as dirt)
"
Alucadz wrote:
Can i use 1 for dual weapon or i must buy 2 for dual weapon?

Only weapon effects from supporter packs apply to both weapons. So for dual wielding you would have to buy this weapon effect twice.
Is it just me, or does the Starfall Weapon Effect look exactly the same as the Orion Weapon Effect? The entire thing just seems a bit lazy to me...
to tell the difference between starfall and orion weapon effect is like spotting the difference between a genuine rolex and a good counterfeit XD
No buffs no money.
Burning arrow looks nice. Gonna buy when you cancel nerfs.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info