New Microtransactions: Starfall Weapon Effect, Demonic Orb of Storms Effect and Mystic Burning Arrow Effect

Yeah, I bought absolutely exclusive Orion supporter pack! Thank you GGG! Can’t wait for “Starfall armor set” and “Starfall Portal”…
How dare you
It so disgusting, do BA mtx after that nerf. I hope no one donate for it.
last league i needed burning arrow mtx but this league no sorry ;)
Nty, wallet remains closed.
17/04/2021 https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3082616/page/1
"We tell people that Path of Exile league starts are a fair playing field for everyone, and we need to actually make sure that is the reality."

A BLATANT LIE by the HMFIIC.
Perhaps GGG should consider a leadership change.
Vote with your wallet!!! You want a change, then support the chosen direction of GG not financially (do not be stupid)!
I do like Starfall but like all other weapon effects it is inferior to Crucible so I probably won't use it.

Le Toucan Will Return
"
Pro wrote:
Starfall = for those who missed the Orion supporter pack or couldn't afford it.

Hahaha exactly! It was probably going to be part of the bundle maybe but they cut it to make more money later.
"
Pro wrote:
Starfall = for those who missed the Orion supporter pack or couldn't afford it.

It`s sad to see this, players who buy the highest packs expect a certain exclusivity, I found a lack of respect for those who bought the Orion pack.
Last edited by Kraisty on Aug 3, 2021, 7:19:01 AM
Deleted.
...................................................₪₪╔═════════════╗₪₪
░▒▓██████▓▓▓▓▓▒▒▒▒▒▒░░░░░▀▄▀ IGN: DEMENTAL ▀▄▀
...................................................₪₪╚═════════════╝₪₪
Last edited by Demental on Dec 2, 2022, 3:21:11 AM
i have a suggestion, now that weapon effects can be used on shields, how about showing how it looks on some shields on the preview aswell?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info