New Microtransactions: Starfall Weapon Effect, Demonic Orb of Storms Effect and Mystic Burning Arrow Effect

"
CrimeWreck wrote:
Starfall Weapon Effect
As an Orion Supporter, this is simply insulting. I love GGG and have been supporting the game to it’s fullest. But now this? How many times have I asked for the option to get Kitava Weapon effect and was said ”this isn’t something we do”.

I totally understood at that time that the packs were made to be exclusive. But today to see a washed down version of my Orion Weapon Effect feels just wrong. What if later they release the Atlas Core wings and Character effect in a better colour for less than 20$ when the top supporters paid top dollars for the exclusivity?

I’ll think twice before buying top packs. Who knows what’ll happen lol.

Great Demonic MTX though, need way more red stuff haha.

I feel the same way about buying the Vaal supporter pack years ago and after they revamped the first blood weapon effect to leave a blood trail, it’s basically a cheaper, upgraded version of the Vaal effect that can be purchased at any time
the static design on the weapon with the cloudy celest, black tendrils and planets is different to the swirls and red flare design, but definitely not the trail

if they switched just the trails from starfall and orion, starfall would have a celestial that doesn't exist anywhere else and Orion would have 2 celestial effects (weapon trail and portal) that dont exist anywhere else (i think? there's alot of them)

they must have a folder called ''celestial_palettes'' which prob contains 100 variatons of celest colors... and who ever made the Orion pack mixed up the two weapon trails.

imagine if they throw out a Starfall portal that has the Orion weapon trail inside it
Last edited by infected07 on Aug 3, 2021, 11:30:17 PM
"
Modosh wrote:
I'm mad about the Starfall weapon effect looking almost like the orion weapon effect. Stuff like that will lower the value of your supporter packs.
Makes it less appealing to buy future EXCLUSIV packs.

In fact, this is a very simple logic, and I would even be worried about this strange development
"
MonTerran wrote:
"
Pro wrote:
Starfall = for those who missed the Orion supporter pack or couldn't afford it.

I thought that as well. It's not significantly bothersome, but GGG is infringing upon statements of valuing/respecting MTX exclusivity, and that tells us a little bit more about the character of the company.

What a helpless development
These are exactly the posts that I want to see after 5 days of the first balance patch, which means ggg thinks that the league is in order and the only thing that it lacks is the new mtx, ahahh, well ok
"
andrew8448 wrote:
Should’ve made they mystic shot for ice shot… :/

+1
staff: …supporter packs leaving the shop never to be seen again!!!

mtx team: hold my beer…
✰CARD✰ The Survivalist
I can’t buy any more big supporter packs because the forum only supports showing 7 legacy tags.
HAHA that weapon effect
Orion supporters? SoBayed

Well atleast they havent recolour my abyssal lich or my soulstealer portal haha.....ha

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info