New Microtransactions: Starfall Weapon Effect, Demonic Orb of Storms Effect and Mystic Burning Arrow Effect

"
leniusxue wrote:
brings a new Burning Arrow mtx right after you nerf the ignite to the ground

Great business logic I should say...

Lol was gonna say the same thing. If this came out last league, it would have been a money maker.

Nice GGG. Looking forward to more Starfall effects.

Too all the [Removed by Support] Orion pack supporters: you paid for the points, everything else in the supporter packs and physical items where all FREE. [Removed by Support]
"I've played a lot of videogames. It's my primary recreational activity. Best games ever: Elden Ring and Diablo 4."
~Elon Musk, 2023
Last edited by Lisa_GGG on Aug 3, 2021, 4:31:58 PM
"

Too all the [Removed by Support] Orion pack supporters: you paid for the points, everything else in the supporter packs and physical items where all FREE. [Removed by Support]

It's sad that you have to revert to insults because you simply don't understand why people are upset. And they have every right to be upset. You would be to.

Supporter packs are advertised as time exclusive never to be seen again mtx items. This makes them unique and special. That's why many people buy them. Some people buy a whole pack just for a single item and they are promised that nothing like it will ever be released.

So you can see how someone has every right to be upset if they spent 480$ for the weapon effect only for it to be practically recycled months later for 18$. One can argue that the Starfall effect looks even better than the Orion effect and not only that, but it somehow seems to fit aesthetically better with the Orion armor.

I hope I managed to explain to you something that you should have understood from the start.

Last edited by Lisa_GGG on Aug 3, 2021, 4:32:39 PM
cool
Starfall is a copy paste of Orion effects, talk about exclusivity ...

At this point, why not just sell previous supporter packs, rather than creating artificial scarcity and then re-releasing pretty much the same stuff that only looks slightly different.

Not cool, GGG. This makes me want to spend less money on your game.
"
NemoRSRB wrote:
"

It's sad that you have to revert to insults because you simply don't understand why people are upset. And they have every right to be upset. You would be to.

Supporter packs are advertised as time exclusive never to be seen again mtx items. This makes them unique and special. That's why many people buy them. Some people buy a whole pack just for a single item and they are promised that nothing like it will ever be released.

So you can see how someone has every right to be upset if they spent 480$ for the weapon effect only for it to be practically recycled months later for 18$. One can argue that the Starfall effect looks even better than the Orion effect and not only that, but it somehow seems to fit aesthetically better with the Orion armor.

I hope I managed to explain to you something that you should have understood from the start.

I need to refrain from reading and commenting here in these forums. The constant complaining (especially 3.15) is unhealthy. Life is too short to expend energy on such pointless conversations.
"I've played a lot of videogames. It's my primary recreational activity. Best games ever: Elden Ring and Diablo 4."
~Elon Musk, 2023
No thanks, when you come to your senses and bring great updates/expansions and leagues again maybe.
The only logical and appropriate reaction to the Announcement:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LV-yfpZhSeo
I'm mad about the Starfall weapon effect looking almost like the orion weapon effect. Stuff like that will lower the value of your supporter packs.
Makes it less appealing to buy future EXCLUSIV packs.
Please make something for Spectral Helix or at least make the Spectral Throw MTX's work with Spectral Helix.
"
CreatorXM wrote:
Starfall already seems promising...

"
Pro wrote:
Starfall = for those who missed the Orion supporter pack or couldn't afford it.

Exactly my thoughts aswell. Not a bad thing, though.

Kinda pisses me off though...

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info