New Microtransaction: Starfall Wings

Nightfall wings with Orion effects.

I like it. Would fit real well with Orion armor.
PoE players: Our game has a wide diversity of builds.

Also PoE players: The [league mechanic] doesn't need to be nerfed, you just need to play a [current meta] build!

MFers found strength in their Afflictions. They became reliant on them. I am not so foolish.
Last edited by Pizzarugi on Aug 3, 2021, 11:37:23 PM
On the upside, they diffinately spent more effort making this then the Cartographer's portal at least!

But yeah, I'm kind of regretting all the money I sunk in this game already. Seeing the direction they are going, and using this league to double the cost of the supporter packs; i'm starting to get the feels from GGG that I started getting from Activision/Blizzard towards the end of WotLK/release of Cataclysm. Feels bad man.
Looks like wing for old core pack, white sirus.
"
GoldDragon32 wrote:
On the upside, they diffinately spent more effort making this then the Cartographer's portal at least!

But yeah, I'm kind of regretting all the money I sunk in this game already. Seeing the direction they are going, and using this league to double the cost of the supporter packs; i'm starting to get the feels from GGG that I started getting from Activision/Blizzard towards the end of WotLK/release of Cataclysm. Feels bad man.

Have a similar feeling. I hope this will not come true.
"
GoldDragon32 wrote:

I got pretty tilted after seeing the Starfall weapon effect MTX. Why spend $480 on the exclusive Orion supporter pack when you can spend $18 instead to get a better looking weapon effect that matches the theme?

Now they're re-coloring the same wings from the previous Nightfall mystery box and shipping it off as the Starfall set. I think it's time to invest our money elsewhere, especially with the direction GGG has been heading lately.
Wow... a recolour of the nightfall wings. smh

[removed by support, maybe]
Last edited by andrew8448 on Aug 4, 2021, 12:12:01 AM
"
GetDunked4951 wrote:
"
GoldDragon32 wrote:

I got pretty tilted after seeing the Starfall weapon effect MTX. Why spend $480 on the exclusive Orion supporter pack when you can spend $18 instead to get a better looking weapon effect that matches the theme?

Now they're re-coloring the same wings from the previous Nightfall mystery box and shipping it off as the Starfall set. I think it's time to invest our money elsewhere, especially with the direction GGG has been heading lately.

This!!!
Sure i bought Orion pack for the extra mtx when i needed more points, but it was bad enough that league after its release iirc we got better mtx from boxes and now this...tho almost same happen to Phoenix support set when Gargoyle and Gryffon sets came out - they seem same, less or more, but Phoenix set was like $1k iirc.
TGGG can do whatever they want in their game and their mtxs, where we dont own anything no matter money spent on game, but do they really want to take the path of Blizzard and double disrespect ex/diablo fans here? Eh...
Slow down for a minute to enjoy the beauty around us.
----------------------------------------
...................................................₪₪╔═════════════╗₪₪
░▒▓██████▓▓▓▓▓▒▒▒▒▒▒░░░░░▀▄▀ IGN: DEMENTAL ▀▄▀
...................................................₪₪╚═════════════╝₪₪
Last edited by Demental on Aug 4, 2021, 2:34:40 AM
"remove support" or GGG delete post really unfair.
Where fix Archmage? damn go better buff idiot...
"
GoldDragon32 wrote:

I know exactly how you feel.
IGN: JerleNecroDD/JerleNecroRuthless
Harvest is the BEST league EVER. Deterministic crafting ftw.
How will POE2 and POE coexist?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info